• I like this idea

12 80.00%
  • I don't like this idea

3 20.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Theater Idea!

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    I do like that idea and you bring up valid points about people can ruin it.
    Also the play writes could use multiple settings instead of just one or 2 sets,
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Banned
    What will most likely happen is that an administrator will view the play in a players house as a kind of "rehearsal" before hand.
    There we can judge the appropriateness of the play.
    As far as sets go, new ones are added easily- let us know any sets you think we could have for the theatre and we can add new environments to the stage

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    What will most likely happen is that an administrator will view the play in a players house as a kind of "rehearsal" before hand.
    There we can judge the appropriateness of the play.
    As far as sets go, new ones are added easily- let us know any sets you think we could have for the theatre and we can add new environments to the stage
    Yea but the staff viewing "rehearsals" still doesn't guarantee what the people will say, they could still say whatever they want. They just have to be appropriate before hand.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Banned
    If someone breaks the rules or is inappropriate on stage, they will be kicked off and get a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    If someone breaks the rules or is inappropriate on stage, they will be kicked off and get a warning.
    Funny if you had to kick out the main character though, Romeo and Juliet would be pretty funny without Juliet.

Big Cheese
    Z room didn't have a abusive power's well not to me. I was in it the only thing that people was bother by to me is not going to be a DJ because lets be honest most of everybody in Z room wanted to be a DJ that's why they ask to join in the first place. Its when there spamming is what result's them to a kick , Mizzy's rules in her GH which she presented everyone was no spamming , etc.. when everybody asked for a DJ rank and they did it over and over she decided to kick them ,well that's the way I see it.
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by CHAMPGRAAL View Post
    Z room didn't have a abusive power's well not to me. I was in it the only thing that people was bother by to me is not going to be a DJ because lets be honest most of everybody in Z room wanted to be a DJ that's why they ask to join in the first place. Its when there spamming is what result's them to a kick , Mizzy's rules in her GH which she presented everyone was no spamming , etc.. when everybody asked for a DJ rank and they did it over and over she decided to kick them ,well that's the way I see it.
    Zroom was full of stuck up kids showing how much they could kiss ***.

Well we need ideas for small sketches .
    Plus you guys think of the negative things that would happen .
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

I still don't understand acting on graal. Anyone can do it as there is no real skill involved.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by VeriApplez View Post
    Well we need ideas for small sketches .
    Plus you guys think of the negative things that would happen .
    Positive and negative things will happen, but someone has to bring the negatives to light.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship