Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Religious bias among PR

Question Religious bias among PR

I've been receiving a lot of harassment due to my flag being set to Israel, (not even israeli)
    I've reported a lot of people whom has been PMing me randomly, and none have been jailed or even gagged. So whats the deal with PR? Incompetence or just religious/political bias.

If your not Israeli then why set your flag to it? PR's get bombarded with messages/reports everyday so it may take time.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    If your not Israeli then why set your flag to it? PR's get bombarded with messages/reports everyday so it may take time.
    The reason for why i set my flag to Israel is to expose how much harassment Israeli people get on graal era.

lol.png

Message i get completely out of the blue while i was sparing, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Seductive View Post
    The reason for why i set my flag to Israel is to expose how much harassment Israeli people get on graal era.

lol.png

Message i get completely out of the blue while i was sparing, lol.
    So you're technically asking for them to insult you? Therefore you're taking this as a joke?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Same I receive unwanted comments for being Arab

Why do you have a problem with it if you’re not Israeli? All this is doing is wasting a prs time. There’s a reason they have the pms for friends only/disable all pms option.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductive View Post
    I've been receiving a lot of harassment due to my flag being set to Israel, (not even israeli)
    I've reported a lot of people whom has been PMing me randomly, and none have been jailed or even gagged. So whats the deal with PR? Incompetence or just religious/political bias.
    The staff team does not have a religious/political bias.

If you report someone who says something racist they will be jailed if we see the PM or overhead chat. If it is more of a vulgarity it is possible that they got warned but not jailed as they may not have enough warnings yet. It is also possible that the person only said 1 thing, got reported and by the time the PR responded to the report the offender had already stopped.

The important part is that when you reported the person, they will also be blocked so you won't have to deal with their ignorant comments in the future.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Why do you have a problem with it if you’re not Israeli? All this is doing is wasting a prs time. There’s a reason they have the pms for friends only/disable all pms option.
    Never did I say that I had a problem with it, I also don't think reporting harassment is wasting PRs time (they're called player relations for a reason)

Avoid pms and change ur flag, we can't change our community or PR's behaviour. I'd recommend you ignore the pms that come to you.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Avoid pms and change ur flag, we can't change our community or PR's behaviour. I'd recommend you ignore the pms that come to you.
    I dont have an issue with it personally. Young radicals are funny