Thread: Why do App Store (Apple) have to pay more for gralats than Play store (Android)

Why do App Store (Apple) have to pay more for gralats than Play store (Android)

Hello i have recently seen that IOS players pay more than Android players for gralat packs..
    I have noticed this as i have played graal era on both devices.

App store (Apple)
    For 2500 gralats its £0.99
    For 8000 gralats its £2.99
    For 27500 gralats its £9.99

Play store (Android)
    For 2500 gralats its £0.69
    For 8000 gralats its £1.99
    For 27500 gralats its £6.76

This is in British pounds.

As you Can see there is a little difference in prices for Android and Apple for granlat packs. Im just wondering why is there a difference in prices?
    What are your guys thoughts of this...?

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I think they (either toonslab or google) never updated the gralat prices on android. 3 years ago, gralats cost the same on iOS and android ($9.99 CAD), but then Apple updated the prices.

Maybe Apple automatically updates the prices to make up for the currency differences, while on android app developers need to manually do this? I know on another game that I played, they updated both the prices on iOS and android when USD value increased.

Leveler
    From what I see is British Pounds relate to USD so on my Android device the 1st pack is $0.99 the 2nd pack is $2.99 and the 3rd pack is $9.99 so I'm not sure unless it is not 1:1

probably cause developers might've thought that apple users are much more "richer" in terms of money so they increased the value of the packs and lowered the value for android users with the opposite mindset thinking that android users are cheap
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Here it’s the opposite

Banned
    This links with another situation I have seen. United States players get gralats for $9.99. United Kingdom players get grants for ?9.99. This is not fair as United States's currency is bigger than ours. And one or the other should change - either the United Kingdom players get theirs for ?9.99 with the US players getting theirs for $14.04. Or UK players get theirs for ?7.11 with US players getting theirs for $9.99. This is a huge error in TOONSLAB's market on the App Store and @Pringlez 's issue. This brings a huge disadvantage to UK players and a huge advantage to iTuners in the US. Personally if this was fixed, I do think that the market would bring in more money.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Relatic View Post
    This links with another situation I have seen. United States players get gralats for $9.99. United Kingdom players get grants for ?9.99. This is not fair as United States's currency is bigger than ours. And one or the other should change - either the United Kingdom players get theirs for ?9.99 with the US players getting theirs for $14.04. Or UK players get theirs for ?7.11 with US players getting theirs for $9.99. This is a huge error in TOONSLAB's market on the App Store and @Pringlez 's issue. This brings a huge disadvantage to UK players and a huge advantage to iTuners in the US. Personally if this was fixed, I do think that the market would bring in more money.
    Pre-Brexit:

Great British Pound > US Dollar
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"