Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can an admin please reset my PKs?

Big Cheese Sottocapo

Guilty for PKing? Empathy/autism

I want my PKs to be reset. Morally, I feel that PKing is wrong and it disgusts me every time I look at my profile, having to remember the past me; a killer.

I would like my PKs reset, but if an admin won't do it willingly, what's the punishment for boosting PKs? My graal ID is Graal1738304.

Nvm, I don't want my kills to be reset anymore, but how do you deal with the guilt for PKing people? Most of them are just innocent trash pickers.

See, I have this odd empathy thing where I can almost turn it on and off. Today, I basically turned it on, and I feel extremely bad for PKing people in Era. I think this has to do with my autism, but I don't know. Does anyone else feel empathy for the people whom they've PKed?
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 02-15-2018 at 01:09 AM.

I only feel bad when I kill someone who forgot to heal before going back into the base and they die from one shot.

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    no, It just isn't that serious. Maybe i'd feel bad if I gassed them and got like 3 kills off of them, or sent them to the hospital but besides that, nope

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I see. This thing called 'empathy' is such an odd concept.

Why would most humans feel bad for killing someone in real life, but not in Era? I don't understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I see. This thing called 'empathy' is such an odd concept.

Why would most humans feel bad for killing someone in real life, but not in Era? I don't understand this.
    Probably because you aren't hurting the people who you kill physically or mentally(to a degree) in-game,

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVenge View Post
    Probably because you aren't hurting the people who you kill physically or mentally(to a degree) in-game,
    But each time you kill someone, you're taking away a few seconds of their real life. Instead of having fun trash picking or something, they're lifeless on the ground. It's almost like PKers are doing hundreds of mini-murders each and every day.

God, I sound like a troll but I swear I'm not x.x Normally I wouldn't think this deep about anything, but I am today for some reason.

you sound like my friends when they're high lol.
    If you consider a 2-3 seconds a "mini murder", then what about everyone who wants to do what they aren't capable of doing in the moment?(possible lasting for more than a few seconds)
    A big part of life, I feel, Is dealing with these "mini murders".

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVenge View Post
    you sound like my friends when they're high lol.
    If you consider a 2-3 seconds a "mini murder", then what about everyone who wants to do what they aren't capable of doing in the moment?(possible lasting for more than a few seconds)
    A big part of life, I feel, Is dealing with these "mini murders".
    Whoaaaaaaa damn that's deep but I guess you're right. Oh god that's like, mind blowing

Well, I used to base and during raids/fort I killed several people.
    Am I a murderer? If so, jail me

You know when ppl say : dude it's just a game

You should really listen to them

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!