Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61

Thread: What Makes You Salty About Graal Era

  1. #51
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,667
    n0 fl4g p0l3 furn1tur3 :<
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911
    The burning of Oakvale is the most important event in all of Fable, as everything that happens afterword stems from it. Even the events of Fable III, despite taking place 550 years after the raid, may not have happened if Twinblade and his men never attacked a seemingly unimportant village in the southern part of Albion.

  2. #52
    Overlord Sottocapo N!chola$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,857
    The bar.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

  3. #53
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,667
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    The bar.
    Bars r bad Nick no bars 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911
    The burning of Oakvale is the most important event in all of Fable, as everything that happens afterword stems from it. Even the events of Fable III, despite taking place 550 years after the raid, may not have happened if Twinblade and his men never attacked a seemingly unimportant village in the southern part of Albion.

  4. #54
    Overlord Sottocapo N!chola$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,857
    I'm salty that i know nothing about these plasma coin things >_>
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Idiotism
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I'm salty that i know nothing about these plasma coin things >_>
    Check out junz’s thread on plasma corp. basically when you get to round 15 in plasma you start earning coins, and those coins can be spent in the plasma corp shop

  6. #56
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,667
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I'm salty that i know nothing about these plasma coin things >_>
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...Release-Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911
    The burning of Oakvale is the most important event in all of Fable, as everything that happens afterword stems from it. Even the events of Fable III, despite taking place 550 years after the raid, may not have happened if Twinblade and his men never attacked a seemingly unimportant village in the southern part of Albion.

  7. #57
    Ninja Jp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    563
    Oh you know just the toxic community in General.

    That's why I rarely play and I only log on to chat with friends.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Graal isn't like it use to be where I use to spend countless hours on edge after school.
    Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol days..
    *dies*

  8. #58
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in the America
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    The amount of free ec's you get now, since SNK is gone >_>
    This.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    Oh you know just the toxic community in General.

    That's why I rarely play and I only log on to chat with friends.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Graal isn't like it use to be where I use to spend countless hours on edge after school.
    Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol days..
    Also this.

  9. #59
    i have a new reason to become salty

    I FIND IT SO ANNOYING WHEN BASERS TRASH TALK AFTER THEY CALL THEIR ALLIES WHEN YOU RAID

    lately ive been only helping small gangs base cause i really don't like how everyone gets bases cause of allies and i hate it when people trash talk esp when they're from those typa gangs
    Discord Me:
    Minho#0029

  10. #60
    Big Cheese Sottocapo AngelNoah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,277
    when you dont have the time and motivation for play graal

    ive played for a few months and took breaks.

    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •