Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Salty About Graal Era

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    Digging got nerfed?!
    Yeah, it was probably 2 or 3 years ago. You could dig fast by holding down an arrow key and the shovel key on a keyboard because the keyboard generally spams keys when you hold them down. It was really easy to just dig in one direction for a few seconds then dig in the other direction, you could pretty much dig without looking at the screen and watch tv or something. Now if you try to do that, it digs slower and takes a big step, so it is faster to dig by pressing the shovel key at the right moment rather than holding the key down and spamming.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

I sometimes get salty from players who can't speak English. Like seriously if you wanna talk sht then say it in English. I've come across many players that couldn't speak English lol. I've also translated this one guys line who said to my second acc. I was just walking along and nec minute 3 nubs jump me. I talk to them but they can't speak Fluent English. So I get on my first acc and bring my friends and they run away talking some other lanuage.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Yeah, it was probably 2 or 3 years ago. You could dig fast by holding down an arrow key and the shovel key on a keyboard because the keyboard generally spams keys when you hold them down. It was really easy to just dig in one direction for a few seconds then dig in the other direction, you could pretty much dig without looking at the screen and watch tv or something. Now if you try to do that, it digs slower and takes a big step, so it is faster to dig by pressing the shovel key at the right moment rather than holding the key down and spamming.
    If you go on pc graal and you have a fancy mouse like me that can set keyboard shortcuts you can set it to spam "s" (the use item button) and it works the same.

Staff incompetence. Do you remember the last time highscores worked as intended?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    I sometimes get salty from players who can't speak English. Like seriously if you wanna talk sht then say it in English. I've come across many players that couldn't speak English lol. I've also translated this one guys line who said to my second acc. I was just walking along and nec minute 3 nubs jump me. I talk to them but they can't speak Fluent English. So I get on my first acc and bring my friends and they run away talking some other lanuage.
    Que?

Theres no store where you can buy musical instruments and play at your own home :C
    Would be cool to invite friends to your house and allow them (using settings and what not) to use the instruments they bought so everyone can jam together, Just imagine being able to make money to buy like effect pedals for electric guitars and being able to play chords on it or like a small synthesizer maybe a piano too
    Last edited by Caster Jr; 03-06-2018 at 05:17 PM.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster Jr View Post
    Theres no store where you can buy musical instruments and play at your own home :C
    Would be cool to invite friends to your house and allow them (using settings and what not) to use the instruments they bought so everyone can jam together, Just imagine being able to make money to buy like effect pedals for electric guitars and being able to play chords on it or like a small synthesizer maybe a piano too
    That's in PC Era.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Caster Jr View Post
    There is a working piano at mephs.
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

Hoarding makes me somewhat mad. More than half the supers ingame are sitting on dead accs or on someones acc with a hoard of like 5. Kinda makes trades dead lol.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm
    Nothing. I don't even play much anymore
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Everything makes me salty about era.