Gondolas are being sold for 10k G at italy

I thought vip items were supposed to be exclusive? haha

Oh and why are public codes so expensive weren't they 1.5k

Quote Originally Posted by Sof View Post
    Gondolas are being sold for 10k G at italy

I thought vip items were supposed to be exclusive? haha

Oh and why are public codes so expensive weren't they 1.5k
    They were supposed to be free

Salty moments? That one guy that keeps bringing his crabs to my peaceful,shoveling heaven.Also,when people shoots you while you're spamming the honking button so the passenger comes while doing car missions.
    Last edited by Pr1mal; 05-21-2018 at 04:11 PM. Reason: I changed my mind about my salty moments
    Smell that? I smell toxicity far away from the other subreddits.

Limitations.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Trash talkers, or general toxicity
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    I sometimes get salty from players who can't speak English. Like seriously if you wanna talk sht then say it in English. I've come across many players that couldn't speak English lol. I've also translated this one guys line who said to my second acc. I was just walking along and nec minute 3 nubs jump me. I talk to them but they can't speak Fluent English. So I get on my first acc and bring my friends and they run away talking some other lanuage.
    You gotta learn their language.
    Admins - - ERA

the fact that i spent 1$ for an excluseive feature that was later on made public
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Hey guys im ping disabled too and i agree about events problem, especially on races but i disagree about sparring, actually ewe have advantage there because:
    1st. We know our ping and got used to shoot in advance arent we?
    2nd. If me and my opponent gets shot at the same moment (im shot on my screen and he is shot on his screen) i win.
    However yeah, its so annoying when you know that you cant fix the place ur playing... i mean you can but thats stupid to move to USA to play era with good ping

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Hey guys im ping disabled too and i agree about events problem, especially on races but i disagree about sparring, actually ewe have advantage there because:
    1st. We know our ping and got used to shoot in advance arent we?
    2nd. If me and my opponent gets shot at the same moment (im shot on my screen and he is shot on his screen) i win.
    However yeah, its so annoying when you know that you cant fix the place ur playing... i mean you can but thats stupid to move to USA to play era with good ping
    Not true with the spar part. If you have a high ping the other player will be eating bullets on ur screen aswell

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Not true with the spar part. If you have a high ping the other player will be eating bullets on ur screen aswell
    I have 15k wins and i can say that after first year of playing era or after your first 2k wins you will be shooting your opponent in advance, like shooting the place where he will be in 0.5 sec, with high ping like some arabians are playing (or vpn players) with ping over 1 sec its full random, by the other hand if you get used to it, nobody will ever win you(or will play 10:1)

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive