Thread: Why do Unlinks happen?

Why do Unlinks happen?

As the topic says why do unlink?s happen? It?s been happening to fairly very popular/famous people that have a great impact on the community.To my conclusion that Un-Linking is being done Either (By a PWA/Or Server issue) Relating to esmeree?s Thread ?I have been unlinked? You see the screen say?s please log in later? That is also a issue on Graal Playerworlds,Though I must find again the trick to fixing it for playeroworlds in order to attempt it.Emailing toonslab might take a couple of day?s Or Week?s for the Worker?s to look at the ticket.Another thing is that the unlinking could have been because you have been affiliated with an app that is a copy of graal.I will not say the App?s Name in order to prevent this thread from being deleted Though it does seem like esmeree is certainly IP BANNED By high staff.If anyone has contact with esmeree please tell me in order to ask some questions.Why Though? In order to learn more about the unlinks and ban?s Thank you for taking time to read this.

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    probably for talking about corle0ne and stuff(or "advertising"). also inb4 thread is deleted/closed

Unlinks are not to be discussed here on forums. However unlinks happen if your email is linking to ?x? game.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I am not a hundred percent sure why but one thing that seems to be a common factor is people who advertise competitor's games and also people who have abused glitches. Just to be clear this is not something new. This is an extreme form of punishment for breaking the rules and it has been used numerous times in the past.

No threads are to be made about this per Chris' announcement.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler