Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Gani Request

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The ganis are above average but they still need a lot of work. None of those ganis would be practical for use ingame because they last too long. There is a skill involved in making a gani look as smooth as possible in the smallest possible time period, because if your ganis are longer than 0.2 seconds for most attack ganis, and roughly 0.5-0.8 for reloads then most of the gani isn't even going to be seen.

You also use far too much rotate sprite. Rotate sprite is good for single frames or quick gani segments but not for use on an entire gani because whilst it looks smooth in gani editor, ingame the image is more pixelated/ distorted than it looks in your editor.

Also the hand placements look abit weird, especially on the RPG and the shipka
    Nowadays some ganis look horrible ingame. Probably were made by that gani staff who has around 1.4k hours (forgot his name). so comparing Jimmy’s to his theyre way better

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The ganis are above average but they still need a lot of work. None of those ganis would be practical for use ingame because they last too long. There is a skill involved in making a gani look as smooth as possible in the smallest possible time period, because if your ganis are longer than 0.2 seconds for most attack ganis, and roughly 0.5-0.8 for reloads then most of the gani isn't even going to be seen.

You also use far too much rotate sprite. Rotate sprite is good for single frames or quick gani segments but not for use on an entire gani because whilst it looks smooth in gani editor, ingame the image is more pixelated/ distorted than it looks in your editor.

Also the hand placements look abit weird, especially on the RPG and the shipka

Yes that is true. But on PC Era, this is how they asked me to do it. They wanted everything to be exactly how they asked it to be. All the things you mentioned are easily fixable. But I already know what I'm doing. But like I said, this is how they asked me to do it. I listened to them because it's what they asked for. But when you know how to gani, what you're telling me is not hard to do at all. I've seen so many of your gun ganis so i understand what you mean. But I can always edit these... Not hard. Also, the rocket launcher and shipka gani hand placement thing, is also how they asked me to do it. I tried to make things the way you say. That's how i've always made my ganis. But the dev admin wanted more "style" in the ganis. So nothing I could've done about it. But, again, thanks to all the staff reviewing these.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Nowadays some ganis look horrible ingame. Probably were made by that gani staff who has around 1.4k hours (forgot his name). so comparing Jimmy’s to his theyre way better
    Thanks Marg. Plus, his name is Mario. I think he was a gani from Ol West
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Yes that is true. But on PC Era, this is how they asked me to do it. They wanted everything to be exactly how they asked it to be. All the things you mentioned are easily fixable. But I already know what I'm doing. But like I said, this is how they asked me to do it. I listened to them because it's what they asked for. But when you know how to gani, what you're telling me is not hard to do at all. I've seen so many of your gun ganis so i understand what you mean. But I can always edit these... Not hard. Also, the rocket launcher and shipka gani hand placement thing, is also how they asked me to do it. I tried to make things the way you say. That's how i've always made my ganis. But the dev admin wanted more "style" in the ganis. So nothing I could've done about it. But, again, thanks to all the staff reviewing these.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Marg. Plus, his name is Mario. I think he was a gani from Ol West
    I don’t think it was Mario, he resigned way before those crappy ganis

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I don’t think it was Mario, he resigned way before those crappy ganis
    Really? I think it says his name on that admin list.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah no his name is Jose I just checked. But idk what ganis you're talking about since idk which ones he made haha

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Noob trying to get hired on iEra after getting fired on Era pc for spawning items

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoxHaxor View Post
    Noob trying to get hired on iEra after getting fired on Era pc for spawning items

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by RomeoxHaxor View Post
    That’s funny. First of all, no I wasn’t. Trello is a real pain and pretty much looks at one thing and assumes the rest. You got fired after I pretty much told trello your history of hacking. I was trying to learn scripting and Sad was helping me. When I messed up a script it flagged the server which made trello think I was spawning. I also personally asked trello to fire me. If you worked for him you would do the same. Don’t be salty dude. You’re just trying to make me look bad. I already have a history of vulgarity on iEra. If I actually wanted to spawn guns I would have done it on iEra ages ago. Plus he was giving devs free items why would I want to spawn?

- - - Updated - - -

/closethread
    I can already tell this is going to become a roast fest. My point has been made. I’ll do the rest from here.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

I’ve got a pretty clean warning history can I get hired

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Close thread per request.

(Tryna be last post)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"