Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Gani Request

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

My Gani Request

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've posted something. So I just wanted to say nice to see all of you again. I'll try to keep this short and simple. But I'm going to say that I've recently come back to try to get a chance to become a gani artist. I've accomplished everything else on this game, and I don't know what to do. Then I realized I haven't accomplished one more thing. Which is to become a gani staff member. Honestly, my reputation seems to be getting in the way of my true gani self. If you can just put my past away, and look into the current newly evolved me, you will not regret it. You will see that I'm suitable for this. Everyone has been telling me to pm Jeff. He hasn't responded for the past 5 days. I've asked friends that are staff to at least acknowledge me. Still nothing. Gani'ing in something I love to do, and something i know i'm very good at. After working for PC Era for about half a year now, I realized that I've been getting much better at ganis. But the ganis I were making had no purpose, just like all the ganis i've ever made. So I've wanted to take my experience to a game that actually makes my ganis matter. I know this is somewhat of a risky shot knowing it might be viewed by some people as "desperate". But honestly, all I'm asking for is a chance. For you guys to at least look at my new ganis. I even left PC Era, and asked them straight up to fire me. Because all my ganis were worthless for a server that was pretty much dead. But even though I worked for a dead server, I kept going because it gave me the opportunity to evolve, and learn more things in ganis. I've become MUCH better. But then again, my history has always gotten in the way. I recently got jailed because I let someone on my account. So I am now officially not going to let anyone on my account except for myself. Because the outcome is always the same. I get jailed from it. So I ask that you put my past aside, and look into this me. The Gani side of me. You won't regret it, I'm sure of that. So no matter what, I'll keep trying. So thank you for reading if you read it. I hope you get what I'm saying. Either way, thanks for giving out opportunities with applications. I've applied for all of them, and hopefully this will mean something to the staff members. Have a nice day
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

I’ll copy and paste this on my gani application

*screenshots*

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

You should firstly become active because I think half the ppl don't know u and ur amazing talent

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

^^^
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    lol

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    lol
    Well by that reply IG ur chances have been lowered

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Tldr. Paragraphs also save lives.

Goodluck becoming staff but all I can recommend is:

"Submit a ticket. The forums are not a place to discuss" player hirings.
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 02-22-2018 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Would probably get bloody banned
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Good luck Jimmy! I know you are very talented at Gani'ing.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Well by that reply IG ur chances have been lowered
    "Lol" doesn't stop me.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you everyone that has supported me for all these years. As for Grief, I've been trying to get hired since you were the Gani Admin. So I appreciate you replying

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,