Thread: Gun sounds not updating for pc

AK-47 Gun sounds not updating for pc

So some gun sounds have been changed and they just dont update on the pc version and if they do it doesn't play them. Here's footage of it

Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Yeah not only that but: some graphics and animation are non existent, you still can't enter the arcade and all the lighting effects for (e.g) bar skins glitch out and show weird sprite borders.

Big Cheese Captain
    The Facebook client is extremely buggy when it comes to sounds/music, and even some gfx. I don't think it could be fixed with plain GS2, but I can look into it. However, have you tried clearing your cache?
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    Yeah not only that but: some graphics and animation are non existent, you still can't enter the arcade and all the lighting effects for (e.g) bar skins glitch out and show weird sprite borders.
    PC players will never be able to access the arcade to help prevent the use of macros.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Gun sounds not updating for pc

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    PC players will never be able to access the arcade to help prevent the use of macros.
    Tristan, as someone who got fired for macroing. Why would anyone macro in the arcade. Not only is the arcade buggy on iOS too, making it difficult to create a functional arcade macro loop. but there is absolutely no value in the items the arcade has to offer. (Ninja hammer is an exception)
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Tristan, as someone who got fired for macroing. Why would anyone macro in the arcade. Not only is the arcade buggy on iOS too, making it difficult to create a functional arcade macro loop. but there is absolutely no value in the items the arcade has to offer. (Ninja hammer is an exception)
    i think some people would do it just for the hats and guns that take a long time to work for
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    So some gun sounds have been changed and they just dont update on the pc version and if they do it doesn't play them. Here's footage of it

Alright here me out.

I have a theory as to why this may be happening, but I'm not sure tbh. This is based on assumptions and speculations so in the likelihood I'm chatting utter nonsense; Keyboard warriors stand down.

You know how on your Apple/Android device, It downloads Heads/Bodies/gun sounds etc. Well this is what I assume allows things to update for players without Staff having to push Updates out.
    Other games don't work like that.

Now with Era PC on Facebook, it won't download the files on your PC (I assume), so anything you see is sent to you, server-side and your PC does stuff with it and sends it back to the Server.
    That's probably why the tiles/gani frames appear broken.

Alternatively the server may just be shocking (surprise surprise).

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 02-24-2018 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Added Disclaimer at beginning
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

The new bar sounds more like a door shutting...make it loud and sound powerful or just change it back

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    The new bar sounds more like a door shutting...make it loud and sound powerful or just change it back
    I think that's how it sounds in real life but less loud.
    instagram @LilMorty
    soundcloud.com/mortymort