Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: World Chat

Development Team

World Chat

Ok so I know this is going to sound really random, but is there anyway we can make would chat smaller?
    I personally love using world chat, but the problem is I'm usually in a base, and it takes up the whole screen!
    Make if we could minimize it a little bit it would be a little more used because you can see what's going on around you, not just the full screen chat.

Like this perhaps(I did this fast with my ipad paint so don't judge)image.jpg

Also maybe we could send out a invite to friends to join your world chat room.

I love it because when you open up your own room it's like a group iMessage! Plus I tell my gang members to use it when they get particularly spammy and I don't feel like hearing the annoying BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP of spam

Lemme know whatcha think
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

This would be cool lol. I would actually use it again
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

what about the size the profiles window use?
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
    what about the size the profiles window use?
    I think she means to put it like a side chat to where you can see the messages but it doesnt interferre gameplay. If thats how she was trying to make it then it would have to be small.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    I think she means to put it like a side chat to where you can see the messages but it doesnt interferre gameplay. If thats how she was trying to make it then it would have to be small.
    interfere
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    Yes sorry for not explaining that well.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Yes sorry for not explaining that well.
    At least I can understand what your going with it :P

I had forgotten about world chat but this would make it usable again. Good idea.

this would become too small for some phone screens. having it the size of the profile window and having a toggle for the transparency could be done though
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
    this would become too small for some phone screens. having it the size of the profile window and having a toggle for the transparency could be done though
    Hmm could something like a banner between the control buttons, saying the most recent message be possible? So that way you can still view the conversation, it'd work for all devices(I believe), and participate with the surroundings and the chat? And maybe a seperate option on the ipad or kindle for a smaller window like the one I made?
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship