Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Melone's Graphics

Pshhht I love the kitty paws <3 when I saw them for the first time I was looking forward to gettting them.

Cats= automatic approval
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Melone View Post
    Hey, it's been a while
    Yes I am the one who made the kitty paw VIP. Lemme say some things that I weren't able to in the "VIP has really hit rock bottom" thread.

I knew there would be hates this month from those who don't like cute items, but it came out from my mind and I really wanted to make this for VIP.
    From my aspect, thought it would be a fun toy to play around with. Plus a good item to customize appearance. The trash pick is just an extra that came up after.

I probably shouldn't be saying sorry, but sorry for those who are not into these kind of concept. This month was from my passion toward this idea.

Can't promise but if I ever get the chance to do the VIP item again, I will try to make non-cute/cringe items for the next one.
    Hey, you don't need to apologize at all, you can't please everyone, and that's okay. That's part of life. Keep doing what you're passionate about and don't let what people say bother you. To me, I'd love to see more items like this, it's very adorable and I just love it. Keep up the amazing work.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Hey, you don't need to apologize at all, you can't please everyone, and that's okay. That's part of life. Keep doing what you're passionate about and don't let what people say bother you. To me, I'd love to see more items like this, it's very adorable and I just love it. Keep up the amazing work.
    this. Cant say it enough

Waww I really really love your work, can’t believe I didn’t see your thread earlier, it’s very inspiring and btw really enjoyed the cat paws item

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk