Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PPSh-41 Gun Idea

PPSh-41 Gun Idea *updated*

The PPSh-41 Will be a automatic weapon (it is just an idea of mine not a real graal era gun at the moment).
    Stats of gun:

Dual:No
    Damage: 5, 6 in perfect
    Spread: 0.085
    Freeze: 0.1
    Fire rate: 0.10
    Reload: .10
    Auto: yes
    Clip size: 30

The PPSh-41 will also have the ability to attach a suppressor if bought at the store where tou get the gun/ it will be an addon that you can add to your gun where bought, it will have the same stats of the gun except the clip will decrease to 15 and the damage eill be 7 and 8 in perfect, and it will come with a german gun called the mauser
    So technically 2 perks ( supressor and mauser)
    Stats of mauser:

Perk: Mauser
    Dual:No
    Damage: 10, 11 in perfect
    Spread: 0
    Freeze: .95
    Firerate: 0.6
    Reload: .4
    Auto: yes
    Clip:4

This set will be like chemical gun where u can switch between guns and perks.
    It will be ****190,000***** gralats at the ww2 shop or the gangster shop.

****New update of post: the supressor will be an addon that will be ***10,000*** gralats that can be purcahsed at the place where you can find the gun, like how m4 has an attachment.****

*plus since you have already boguht a pretty expensive gun, you wont have to spend much on the attachment/add on.****

For the PPSh-41 you will have to spend 190,000 gralats on it to purchase it when your purchase it will receive a PPSh-41 and a mauser for the price of 190K gralats, if wanted the attachment of a supressor for 10k gralats, when purchased the attachment you will have it to select right under the mauser option.

Please comment your opion of my idea.

*please negotiate the prices on this gun in the comments, tell me if i should take out something**
    Last edited by Higuybye; 03-03-2018 at 10:42 PM.

Leveler
    Your thread is misleading it says it will be, the thread should be named gun idea or such and it should be stated that th is is an idea at the start of the post.

Ok i will make that ok

260k gralats dang thats an all time high

Well it comes with a high rof gun about as high as mini gun and plus it comes with a high damage gun and not only that it comes with a supressor

Can you show a picture of what it generally looks like
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouku View Post
    Can you show a picture of what it generally looks like
    I have not made a animation of the gun or template but for an example u can search PPSh-41 and mauser online

Banned
    Since this is a gun idea, I moved the thread to future improvements. I also kinda botched the title, so I just made it say Gun Idea. Lemme know if you want it to be something else and can’t change it for whatever reason. Sorry about that.

It ok but will ppl still see it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Higuybye View Post
    It ok but will ppl still see it
    Yup, I left a redirect.