Thread: Introducing baseconomics

Lightbulb Introducing baseconomics

Hi in view of Era's basing activities being one of the most engaging ones, I have thought of a way to quantify, evaluate, study and forecast basing. It's called Baseconomics.

This is a nascent subject unique to Era, and I'd like to share with everyone some of my thoughts on Baseconomics. Hopefully it will help basers and the like make more baseconomically sound decisions.

Here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/187H...ew?usp=sharing

Since the subject is relatively new, I am open to more people who are interested to join in to discover the wonders of this subject.
    It may help the administration make better regulatory decisions and help gang leaders better lead their gangs. Afterall, we hope to minimise Pay 2 win and networking.

I will update the document after I have thought of more. These are the current ones.

Thank you!
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I have not written that much for my essays and you did this for Era?
    They need to hire you
    Admins - - ERA

Ngl didn't read any of that but you should send to Bitzsam

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Unfortunately unless bitz comes back i don't see this changing, none of the other admins have the passion to stabilize the game.. basing has and likely will always be a major problem, especially while the gangs are able to ally and lock out any competition.. i used to base but it's just become dull and unrewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    Unfortunately unless bitz comes back i don't see this changing, none of the other admins have the passion to stabilize the game.. basing has and likely will always be a major problem, especially while the gangs are able to ally and lock out any competition.. i used to base but it's just become dull and unrewarding.
    This isn't just to help the developers monitor the extent of the change they've caused, but also other gangs to better strategize.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    I'll actually look into it, this seems like a decent idea.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Leveler
    Ok so some parts I admittedly didnt understand (possibly because I skimmed through lol) but this seems like a good idea.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Dont make this game to be too 'scientific' and it is very unnecassary. Doing this doesnt change the basing system but may be HomelessWitch has to hire new PR for this calculation **** lol. And especially about the gun index. No admin is willing to watch a base to stare which players use which gun and calculate the index. This idea is cool but not changing how to basing system works. It only makes it complicated. You know what I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

I will state all the problems of basing system here:

1) Relatively not competitive. You barely see anyone raid a base even the base is owned by 5 members.

2) No newbies are given chance to take bases. When I was newbie at 2014 year, I love to rush lethal for freebies and ez kills. Now, you attack a base the other gangs will team up to hunt you down.

3) Small hours gang relying on big hours gang. Like bdgx, they are pretty good gang and have loyal pro players. But they have to rely on nbk to reach 2k. If you have a new basing gang dont rely on a large amount hours gang, you basically can quit basing.

4) Too many gangs involved in a war at a time. Why the hell you wanna make this game complicated and dramatic? One gang attacks obsidian, 10 gangs assist them. And this is how they spread their influence to every base. They are basically unbeatable now. I can see no gang can beat them currently.

5) Basing reward. Obsidian used to sell their gun skins or xmas presents. But after punishment by Grief, I have never seen this done by any gang. But about the reward division. It is about leader to decide but I can see some leaders are abusing rewards to bait new members to join them.

If you can see my points.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    I'll actually look into it, this seems like a decent idea.
    Well rip prob wont happen now that this dudes gone lol
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    Dont make this game to be too 'scientific' and it is very unnecassary. Doing this doesnt change the basing system but may be HomelessWitch has to hire new PR for this calculation **** lol. And especially about the gun index. No admin is willing to watch a base to stare which players use which gun and calculate the index. This idea is cool but not changing how to basing system works. It only makes it complicated. You know what I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

I will state all the problems of basing system here:

1) Relatively not competitive. You barely see anyone raid a base even the base is owned by 5 members.

2) No newbies are given chance to take bases. When I was newbie at 2014 year, I love to rush lethal for freebies and ez kills. Now, you attack a base the other gangs will team up to hunt you down.

3) Small hours gang relying on big hours gang. Like bdgx, they are pretty good gang and have loyal pro players. But they have to rely on nbk to reach 2k. If you have a new basing gang dont rely on a large amount hours gang, you basically can quit basing.

4) Too many gangs involved in a war at a time. Why the hell you wanna make this game complicated and dramatic? One gang attacks obsidian, 10 gangs assist them. And this is how they spread their influence to every base. They are basically unbeatable now. I can see no gang can beat them currently.

5) Basing reward. Obsidian used to sell their gun skins or xmas presents. But after punishment by Grief, I have never seen this done by any gang. But about the reward division. It is about leader to decide but I can see some leaders are abusing rewards to bait new members to join them.

If you can see my points.
    Yes but I'm sure it has more potential than what the situation currently is.