Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Plasma Corp Project

Quote Originally Posted by chant View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered already, but how are the plasma coins earned? I?m assuming you use them to buy hats/guns/melees right?
    Kill a baddie earn coin ... thats what I heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this coming before the end of the month?

^^ junz will tell us soon. They will need to test it and make sure all is ok but I assume that it will be available in the course of these few (3-5) weeks.
    By the way. - Pm me in game/forum if you want to join my gang for this (plasma Corp) reward: hardcore as. Need pretty skilled people and there is a limited number of spaces left (;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    A few months ago i decided to begin a project that i thought would appeal to a wide range of players, and began a small scale project which consisted of a basic mini-game in which you fought a few NPCs in a small arena.

Soon after, Olirus joined me on the project and assisted by making custom graphics where required, and from then the project has expanded in size significantly (now consists of a large Gmap, and five levels).

It is coming close to completion, although the rewards shop will take a little more time to finish (yes, there's a rewards shop, which contains hats, melees, guns, and more).

In addition, there will soon be closed beta testing followed by an open beta, and you can expect to hear more from us very soon in regards to that.
    (within a day or two, max a week)

New Info
    - New currency type, Plasma Coins
    - The game-mode is gang-based (like crypt), 3-25 players can join at a time.
    - One of the shop guns: Attachment 32160
    - We currently have six enemy types (not including bosses), (four moving, two turrets) - this will be expanded in future.

Want to join the upcoming beta? Click this link to join the Discord channel to stay updated: https://discord.gg/3uxPPW4
    I have a couple of questions regarding gameplay.
    #1. GUNS: When we (the players) first start out will there be a novice weapon similar to the rouge quest dagger? As in a tier 1 Weapon to start off with and can only use that during gameplay until we gather enough ?Coins? to upgrade/ purchase different variation of weapons? It?ll be nice to take a step back from the pay to win factor for a bit and have everyone on the same level as seen in Mpxing.
    #2. CLASSES: If stated above is crossed out no worries, but I would like to know (or if anyone else is curious) will there be classes if we?re able to use our street weapons? As stated in the post it says it?s similar to ?Crypt? But technically a permanent version, and for classes I mean; Healers, Attackers, Defenders.
    #3. CURRENCY: how will this new currency system work? And will coins be based solely on PVE kills or when the players complete Waves?
    ?But all in all, I love this new idea.
    And the creativity and time this has recived so far.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyro View Post
    I have a couple of questions regarding gameplay.
    #1. GUNS: When we (the players) first start out will there be a novice weapon similar to the rouge quest dagger? As in a tier 1 Weapon to start off with and can only use that during gameplay until we gather enough ?Coins? to upgrade/ purchase different variation of weapons? It?ll be nice to take a step back from the pay to win factor for a bit and have everyone on the same level as seen in Mpxing.
    #2. CLASSES: If stated above is crossed out no worries, but I would like to know (or if anyone else is curious) will there be classes if we?re able to use our street weapons? As stated in the post it says it?s similar to ?Crypt? But technically a permanent version, and for classes I mean; Healers, Attackers, Defenders.
    #3. CURRENCY: how will this new currency system work? And will coins be based solely on PVE kills or when the players complete Waves?
    ?But all in all, I love this new idea.
    And the creativity and time this has recived so far.
    1. No, players can use their own weapons in the game-mode.
    2. No classes yet, will be considered for future.
    3. Amount of coins earned will be dependent on round reached (it will scale / increase as the difficulty increases), however we will think about alternative methods of earning the currency.

are aye pea countryside
    Any questions?
    pm me

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Question. Would the gun rewards be worth it or just worthless arcade-type guns?
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Will ec guns be banned?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Question. Would the gun rewards be worth it or just worthless arcade-type guns?
    Worth it. All guns are top tier in their respective categories.
    (for the current guns that are planned, eventually we'll release mid-tier easier to obtain weapons also)

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Imarly View Post
    Will ec guns be banned?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Everything that's banned in events is banned here. This may be altered in future.