Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: The Plasma Corp Project

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I hope it doesn?t but the problem is repeating nothing new also players number dropped significantly, what i mean by nothing new is that you are playing same levels same everything for hours and daily etc maybe add extra fields like background is different looking and also the mobs, the fields should randomly generate when you join maybe adding exclusive items also item of this year or for this 3 months or whatever duration and take it off maybe this way people also be more active working for something exclusive that it wont be obtained later things like that is needed to keep things always fresh / no repeating .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Outside of Plasma Corp it says beta test, and that's the stage it's at right now. Aka - it's the core game-mode that's being polished, nothing more.
    This isn't the final product and it'll constantly be updated.
    The player numbers dropped because the shop isn't released and it's currently in the testing phase, which doesn't focus on building a player-base, as it focuses on removing issues / minor improvements before we continue with development and add new features.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Outside of Plasma Corp it says beta test, and that's the stage it's at right now. Aka - it's the core game-mode that's being polished, nothing more.
    This isn't the final product and it'll constantly be updated.
    The player numbers dropped because the shop isn't released and it's currently in the testing phase, which doesn't focus on building a player-base, as it focuses on removing issues / minor improvements before we continue with development and add new features.
    Ik it will increase once the shop is released also once its finally done then it will end up with the same result, new releases always attracts people the real deal would it stay the same after the release and hype is over ? You can never know unless the items is really going to be something in the game like op guns and melee hats otherwise if the items can?t compete with the gralats items it will be kinda disappointing and unattractive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can someone invite me to the plasma Corp discord I don't know why I'm gone

Banned
    The plasma corp discord was disbanded, that’s why nobody has access to it anymore. Junz is going to update this thread with info instead of using the discord now.

Leveler
    One way to keep it interesting possibly would be every week the top 3 gangs will get a special prize all members in the winning roster could be an exclusive hat, a melee, 1k coins, whatever but 1st would have the best rewards, 2nd has next best, 3rd has the least good ones (ofc) but something weekly for the high score would be nice and would encourage people to get high scores also the players would be there often although the downside is farmers so make people only allowed to win it once every 2 weeks and olirus could just work on lots of rewards 1 day for like a couple months of rewards and to reduce farming and give others chances is why you can only win once every 2 weeks so there is a time between farmers basically + you can only win on 1 tag of the rewards not have 2 other accs to get top 3 for rewards I know it wouldn't be easy but would keep it interesting

This event is missing something but idk what. It doesn't keep me going. I played it for 1 week straight then I stopped. I got bored of it. It needs different enemies and the spawn points of the enemies is annoying. They just pop up out of nowhere. I think there should be a warning like a glimmer of light when a enemy spawns because it's unpredictable. It's one reason why people die and it's because of these spawn points. Yes it does give players a challenge but 4 enemies surrounding you is just too tough. It needs some kind of 1 second warning when they appear.

I was up to wave 20 and the boss spawned right on and I died :/

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Everyone is using ACR now due to the shipka nerf. Is ACR gonna be nerfed?

Leveler
    I just haven't stepped foot in Plasma Coro since the shipka nerf

Didn't know Shipka got nerfed.

i only have 1 coin, please make a noob gun for it
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029