Thread: Era 2018

Era 2018

Hi guys,I don?t know if you know who I am. And I don?t think it really matters but I?m matt mostly known for a being red and blue. I just wanted to say something,I?ve played this game for 5 years now and I?ve enjoyed it I don?t understand why. But 2018 has seen s terrible misfortunes toward the play community examples such as the being admin resigning last year. I feel if the game does wanna expand and have its place as one of the most popular iOS mmos it needs to be updated more it needs more content it lacks so much.... this isn?t a rant, just wanted to say some things tbh. If this isn?t allowed and I?m not allowed an opinion delete it simple until next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Not a single point was understood.

But yeah I agree?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Yep I just hope something huge happens to Era but rn it's really dull. When I'm usually online there's only 900 players online. It's not that fun anymore. Back in the days I used to jump on Era immediately but that has changed and I just log on and back off. I just hope this year is the one that's going to be the funniest and most enjoyable but rn it's quite dull I just hope something big happens.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

It made sense but understand that I took me ages and I was half asleep lmak

Quote Originally Posted by matt magma graal View Post
    It made sense but understand that I took me ages and I was half asleep lmak

Hence, all the question marks.

I agree, it'd be nice if we had more staff to work on updating the different aspects of the server, but alas, around 75-90% of the staff that's hired stay for like two months or less due to firings or resignations.

I find that doing something different on era whenever it gets boring works very nicely. For instance, I got bored of making pizzas, so I took to PKing in the streets. It's pretty fun, and I think it's slowly making me a better marksman at the same time.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar