I just learned that on the forums, it is against the rules to post in a language other than english. Since the forums are a main english forums, I feel like quite a bit of the playerbase is left out of the wonders that is our forums. Don't say that there's not many spanish speakers who play era, because I've seen plenty of them. Head to the southridge hospital or the beach house with the green notland hat in the shower and tell me how many spanish speakers you find.

I propose that a spanish section of the forums is implemented so we can attract more diversity to the forums. There won't be anything from the past translated from our english section, but instead, those who speak spanish and english (like a translation moderator for news & rules posts by admins) would translate threads as soon as possible and put them into the spanish section. It still separates them from the forums in a way, but this will enable people who speak spanish as their primary language can discuss topics and staff actions.

Now, I realize that this may take a lot of work. We'd need some more moderators, and the website would have to be revamped again to fit these new changes. However, if implemented, I believe that the spanish part of the era community will become more social, and be more connected with the game than previously.