Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Spanish Section of The Forums

  1. #21
    Street Boss Capo Wast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I can moderator the Spanish side of the forums. I speak good Spanish
    Example:

    Bulletzone, ?eres muy feo!
    No, you don't .-. you just use Spanish to bother me. I could manage it I am from LatinAmerica so my native language is Spanish :b


  2. #22
    Ex-LAT Team Don Bulletzone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,777
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I can moderator the Spanish side of the forums. I speak good Spanish
    Example:

    Bulletzone, ?eres muy feo!
    The only thing you need to moderate is your post count by not spamming/being offline.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

  3. #23
    Maamoul Captain AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    The only thing you need to moderate is your post count by not spamming/being offline.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Plz no expose me bz ty ily
    Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    No, you don't .-. you just use Spanish to bother me. I could manage it I am from LatinAmerica so my native language is Spanish :b
    Tbh the only thing I know in Spanish is how to describe someone. :/
    Like:
    Soy guapo (I'm handsome)
    Eres feo (ur ugly)
    Los Estados Unidos es muy grande (the us is very big)
    Send me a PM by clicking here if you have any Era-related questions.

  4. #24
    Street Boss Capo Wast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Plz no expose me bz ty ily


    Tbh the only thing I know in Spanish is how to describe someone. :/
    Like:
    Soy guapo (I'm handsome)
    Eres feo (ur ugly)
    Los Estados Unidos es muy grande (the us is very big)
    Ik much more than that .-.


  5. #25
    Maamoul Captain AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Ik much more than that .-.
    Callate. Soy hablo espanol perfecto y ingles y arabe. Tu?




    (Jk wast ily we can both be stupid on the Spanish side of the forums together)
    Send me a PM by clicking here if you have any Era-related questions.

  6. #26
    Street Boss Capo Wast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Callate. Soy hablo espanol perfecto y ingles y arabe. Tu?




    (Jk wast ily we can both be stupid on the Spanish side of the forums together)
    That's wrong grammar. It is 'I am speak...' :PP But I'd like to be retarded with u xd


  7. #27
    Maamoul Captain AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    That's wrong grammar. It is 'I am speak...' :PP But I'd like to be retarded with u xd
    YUSH let's be retards
    Send me a PM by clicking here if you have any Era-related questions.

  8. #28
    King Captain NCX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    CountrySide
    Posts
    1,794
    I agreed with this idea. Since alot of people can't speak english.
    IGN:NCX
    "God is with us"- Kyle Myst

  9. #29
    Street Boss Capo Wast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    I agreed with this idea. Since alot of people can't speak english.
    So do I


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •