Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spanish Section of The Forums

Exclamation Spanish Section of The Forums

I just learned that on the forums, it is against the rules to post in a language other than english. Since the forums are a main english forums, I feel like quite a bit of the playerbase is left out of the wonders that is our forums. Don't say that there's not many spanish speakers who play era, because I've seen plenty of them. Head to the southridge hospital or the beach house with the green notland hat in the shower and tell me how many spanish speakers you find.

I propose that a spanish section of the forums is implemented so we can attract more diversity to the forums. There won't be anything from the past translated from our english section, but instead, those who speak spanish and english (like a translation moderator for news & rules posts by admins) would translate threads as soon as possible and put them into the spanish section. It still separates them from the forums in a way, but this will enable people who speak spanish as their primary language can discuss topics and staff actions.

Now, I realize that this may take a lot of work. We'd need some more moderators, and the website would have to be revamped again to fit these new changes. However, if implemented, I believe that the spanish part of the era community will become more social, and be more connected with the game than previously.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

I have an idea. Maybe as someone is typing Spanish text, they can then select all of the text, and then click a button that can translate it.

Then this can save time from moderators having to translate it ASAP.
    Last edited by Lapiz; 03-04-2018 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Wanted to add more details

Well if this was implemented thefe should be more languages.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Yeah if we add spanish, and no other languages people might get mad.

Wouldn’t it just be better to add a section that is in spanish? Like I understand you wanna translate it but usually a lot of people have the same questions around the game; like what are the best jobs, trading, problems with jails, etc. I feel like the only threads worth translating would be the important ones like the administrator staff list or any news, or even the Arte shop thread. Pretty much the sticky note ones.

But yeah as a Spanish speaker I would love that lol I’d definitely help.

That new rule is dumb af just remove it

- - - Updated - - -

I swear all people who post in other languages are actually asking a question or need help but mods were like nononono they talking sht let’s add a new rule without announcing it and warn forumers

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    I have an idea. Maybe as someone is typing Spanish text, they can then select all of the text, and then click a button that can translate it.

Then this can save time from moderators having to translate it ASAP.
    This is available on all major Platform sites, however I highly doubt era-go would even implement such a feature seeing as we don't have any genuine​ Webmasters.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I can moderator the Spanish side of the forums. I speak good Spanish
    Example:

Bulletzone, ?eres muy feo!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

After this is legit I'm going to learn Spanish
    Zoom , Loom , Doom

Spoiler

mi amigo no bueno ariba ariba vamanos (i learned that from dora)
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029