Thread: Toonslab Support

Toonslab Support

Hey, I've run into the issue that my account was unlinked and I have been unable to attain any level of assistance at all. I know mentioning account unlinks is prohibited on the forum so I wont go into detail or start any debate on that topic. However I have sent multiple emails [email protected] and received no reply for weeks. My question is if there is any way to get assistance that actually replies? After playing this game from 2009-2018 this is incredibly inconvenient and I have found no way to get any support for it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morzan View Post
    Hey, I've run into the issue that my account was unlinked and I have been unable to attain any level of assistance at all. I know mentioning account unlinks is prohibited on the forum so I wont go into detail or start any debate on that topic. However I have sent multiple emails [email protected] and received no reply for weeks. My question is if there is any way to get assistance that actually replies? After playing this game from 2009-2018 this is incredibly inconvenient and I have found no way to get any support for it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    You will just need to wait for a reply and I highly suggest not making multiple e-mails because spamming will be ignored.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler