Thread: Please help, gmail disabled.

Please help, gmail disabled.

The thread i made was closed and the answer i got doesnt solve my problem. First of all "submit a ticket in toonslab"- i cant because i cant open the gmail im using to my era acc which where the toonslab will send a confirmation code, and 2nd is "i can still enable my gmail"- well no because i violated one of googles rule.

Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Is there's a way to transfer it to other gmail? The google account that got disabled is the one im using to my graal era character, i can still access my character to era but if something happen like i needed to delete era app and reinstall it i can no longer get access to it because i need a confirmation to my google acc that is disabled. My graal era character is important because it has many guns like chemical gun gm4 and pbp and some other cheap guns that i worked hard to get please help me.-my post

Post by Tristanfosho
    You should submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/
    In game staff cannot help with e-mail related issues. I suggest contacting google and try to re-activate your account. Even if your gmail is disabled they can enable it again if you can provide the correct information.

hmmm, i had the same issue happen to me and all i did was message snk and he transferred my account to a different email, hopefully the same can be done for you
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/40695?hl=en

- - - Updated - - -

Otherwise maybe try to get into contact with junz, I'd say homeless witch but.. she's barely active

Thank you guys for help. I contacted junz ingame and im still waiting for his response, i will try to contact him in era-go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    hmmm, i had the same issue happen to me and all i did was message snk and he transferred my account to a different email, hopefully the same can be done for you
    Thanks, i hope so, that account is very important for me its a momento from my old days.

If there’s evidence to show that it is your account I don’t see why they shouldn’t help you change the email.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    If there’s evidence to show that it is your account I don’t see why they shouldn’t help you change the email.
    I have many evident just tell me what kind and to whom i will show.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    The thread i made was closed and the answer i got doesnt solve my problem. First of all "submit a ticket in toonslab"- i cant because i cant open the gmail im using to my era acc which where the toonslab will send a confirmation code, and 2nd is "i can still enable my gmail"
    You can make a new e-mail, submit a ticket to toonslab and reference the e-mail that was disabled. Surely you have more than one e-mail.

- well no because i violated one of googles rule.
    You should probably learn to follow the rules. Trying to break the rules and create multiple threads about a subject that doesn't belong here does not help your case.

Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Is there's a way to transfer it to other gmail? The google account that got disabled is the one im using to my graal era character, i can still access my character to era but if something happen like i needed to delete era app and reinstall it i can no longer get access to it because i need a confirmation to my google acc that is disabled. My graal era character is important because it has many guns like chemical gun gm4 and pbp and some other cheap guns that i worked hard to get please help me.-my post

Post by Tristanfosho
    You should submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/
    In game staff cannot help with e-mail related issues. I suggest contacting google and try to re-activate your account. Even if your gmail is disabled they can enable it again if you can provide the correct information.
    Solid advice. Don't post e-mail related problems here and don't make multiple threads after they were closed or you will be banned from era-go. I think the moral of the story here is follow the rules. If you followed the rules your e-mail wouldn't be disabled.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler