Thread: Strength of ignoring and preservering through Warnings/Bans.

Strength of ignoring and preservering through Warnings/Bans.

Hi, I am taking the time to create this thread in order to say that people with warnings/Bans looking for opportunities and good reputation around graal should not come about whining or giving up. I was recently warned and gagged for saying the statement to a player ?I was afraid I was going to have to get you gagged? in reply to a player cursing every other player out. Instantly, I was warning and gagged with the reasoning ?Please do not impersonate staff.? I believe this is at fault and this does not bother me even if it stays in my record. We as a community need to continue to monitor and help those around us who are being cyber bullied or trash talked to. Whether I have a tag or not, I still had the right to report a player to which was restrained to a staff impersonation warning/gag. This does not change my motive. I do believe there is a certain extent to how much a player can swear, but when it comes to degrading people by gamers? rage, that?s where I believe people need to step in. I believe I did because the player to which was slandering the other player stopped. Let me just tell everyone reading this post: don?t let these kinds of things stop you from trying to help out the community. I still believe staff are great, they are doing their job even if they did not have the full picture. Taking the time to type this article empowers me and I sure hope it empowers others to preserve through the negative punishments that happens from an altruistic cause. Thank you for reading.

-JaydenJair

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

Yea u can’t impersonate staff no matter what the reason is

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yea u can’t impersonate staff no matter what the reason is
    I did not impersonate staff. I put it in another was of saying “I’m reporting you.”
    But that’s not the point of this thread. The point of this thread is to say that no matter the damage dealt, to not stop preserving towards goals. Mine just happened to be a Player Relations staff which sadly looks awfully a lot like impersonating a staff when I say things like this but it doesn’t bother me. If they are so sure of their recording and Admins, I’ll just wait another 1 1/2 years for “Maturity Time” I’m quite patient. That’s the case here as well, they don’t believe that the admin was in error for the warning even when I clearly stated “I don’t believe there is enough evidence out of one comment to say that I was impersonating staff.”
    Yes I submitted a ticket to toonslab. This is what I got based on what I said up here. I expect no help, I’m just letting the public gain and learn that you don’t need to pout to every situation. I await til next time staff team <3

c r i n g e
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Only God can judge you

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Only God can judge you
    I judge myself sometimes. So I guess I'm God now.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Only God can judge you
    And the prs that ban you for saying the name of a competitor