Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pix Lefferno's Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Pix Lefferno View Post
    I'm working on that. It's hard to fix the outline and keep a shape I like at the same time.

In other news: today, I got bored. I made this head. Sure, it doesn't work by Graal standards, but it's pretty cool. Come on, it has a spinning vortex for an eye.
    It is an edit of a head I fashioned a while ago, which was an edit of a head I made YEARS ago. As such, all this work belongs to me.

:Fixed two tiny frame issues.
    I really like the gif and the vibe but the hair, on the forward facing one at least, does look slightly pillow shaded. I'm not really a pro at pixel art so idk.
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

Okay so, the head really isn't that pillow shaded but the hair's shading is messy, hence why it seems like it is pillow shaded. As for the melees I like them, they are really nice designs, though again the shading just looks a bit off to me, maybe it is because of the lack of AA.

God
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouku View Post
    I really like the gif and the vibe but the hair, on the forward facing one at least, does look slightly pillow shaded. I'm not really a pro at pixel art so idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Okay so, the head really isn't that pillow shaded but the hair's shading is messy, hence why it seems like it is pillow shaded. As for the melees I like them, they are really nice designs, though again the shading just looks a bit off to me, maybe it is because of the lack of AA.
    Yeah, I can agree that the shading is pretty all over the place. I wasn't so much as concerned about the hair as much as putting together the .gif

Off to Google I go to learn how to AA, because I never learned that, even five years ago. Haha.
    Cheers, though! (:
    MCMXCVV
    "I Think I'll Kill I Am."

Graphics Thread:

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Look cool the weapons. But the axe doesn't really look like an axe much. And the tip of the scythe blade is kinda awkward. It just curves then goes straight down. Just my opinion idk if that was your intention. But overall, great work.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!