Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Water Staff vs. Electric Staff

Angry Water Staff vs. Electric Staff

Why does electric staff have a stun effect and water has nothing? It seems a little stupid, since the ability was removed I think they should either re-add it or add a new ability.

Edit: Someone said healing ability and I think it's a great idea and would fit with the overall prospect of healing water and such and so on.
    Last edited by Erised; 03-16-2018 at 06:08 PM.

I say a healing effect
    Any questions?
    pm me

Absolutely!

Adding a healing affect to the water staff would benefit the players that buy it. There's already heal staffs for 50ec, if the water staff adds in a heal affect then players would want the water staff because you're able to shoot as well. Doesn't the water staff have an affect of knock back?
    ~blub~

Unfortunately they removed water's ability so it's literally an electric staff without an ability. Which is why I'm proposing that they need to add one.

Adding a healing effect would mean the electric staff would also need a buff. That effect is more valuable than the electric effect which really is just an aesthetic.

does the stun even do anything? i thought it was only visual
    Hai C:

Water staff is faster and has no stun. So if you like to spam it's best to choose water staff because it is slightly faster than electric staff. Electric staff has only the stun so water staff is pretty good.

Water staff = Speed

Electric staff = Stun

I don't really think there should be a healing effect for water staff

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Water Staff vs. Electric Staff

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Water staff is faster and has no stun. So if you like to spam it's best to choose water staff because it is slightly faster than electric staff. Electric staff has only the stun so water staff is pretty good.

Water staff = Speed

Electric staff = Stun

I don't really think there should be a healing effect for water staff
    Water is not faster they have the exact same rof which is 0.138. The only difference is water has a faster reload freeze. Electric has the stun effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I feel like the Electric staff is a lot better as the stun effect really hinders player movement and with a fast rof, you're screwed.

Sidenote: Can the artillery cannon be nerfed because the A.O.E damage is ridiculous.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"