Thread: Heist update

Heist update

Add heists for gangs with like a 5k gralat reward for players your game is pay to win and it sucks cause not everyone can afford micro transactions

I, personally would like to see a longer-type "mission" of sorts, to reward players with larger sums of money, for a longer time spent.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Maybe something simpler like mini quests. Something like " kill 2000 people as a gang in 24 hrs" for a gralat reward.
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouku View Post
    Maybe something simpler like mini quests. Something like " kill 2000 people as a gang in 24 hrs" for a gralat reward.
    I like heists, but it seems to overpowers, that sounds better.

If you want heists go play Gta V
    ...plus they're better

Adding something similar to PC Era's old missions (before the past 1 or 2 server wipes) would be a good idea i think. Adding heists would be not only fun, but rewarding. Also i like what Chocofly said, the longer the heist the better the reward. Perhaps some sort of survival but still have heist being the bigger representative. Now just because it's a heist doesn't mean it should be something you can do anytime, i think it should have a cooldown so it's a good way of getting some quick one time cash until the next irl day, or few days.