Thread: Era Land Theme Park

Era Land Theme Park

This is something that Ive been thinking about for a while, Era Land! A Graal Era theme park with rides, games, new melees, new hats, new guns, food, and everything that you could possibly want. This could all be a new addition like Italy, and I think that it would be better than any other possible add on to the game.
    -park sections
    So, there could be about 4 different sections in the park, 1. Space, 2. Forest, 3. Medieval, 4. Candy
    Players could choose where to go, and there would be different rides and shops within each section.
    -rides and attractions
    There could be different rides for the different sections as I stated above, and each section would have 3-4 rides. Rides would be like riding a car, but it moves itself around a specific area instead of the player controlling it. In the space section, you could shoot while you ride around in a space ship.
    -Shops
    Finally, shops. Shops are something all over Era, hat shops, melee shops etc... and in Era Land, there could be restaurants, toy stores, shops themed on rides, and much more.

I know all of this sounds like a lot, but with the new graphics applications, there may be enough people to make this really happen. Thanks for reading, everybody!

Mightus well update italy with that then

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    Mightus well update italy with that then

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Yeah xD

Actually, I would personally love to see some ride, which starts off inside a cart, leading the players through different levels from Era's past. Like a time machine. Giving footage of what era WAS and how it came to be.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Actually, I would personally love to see some ride, which starts off inside a cart, leading the players through different levels from Era's past. Like a time machine. Giving footage of what era WAS and how it came to be.
    That’s awesome! I want it too lol