Thread: Gang Bug

Gang Bug

So recently I've been notified by my gang members that there's a bug in which someone who's not the leader of a gang can change his powers and powers/stars for other members without being the leader. It's happened in Navy where a player gave himself powets and he is now selling our gun skin without our permission to other players. We never gave him powers to the gang. Can we have our skin reset so people with tag will next to re-grab it. I have screenshot proof and evidence of him doing such things.

Yogy quit himself and I am unlinked so I'm not able to access my account to kick him from Navy. So Tristan being the powerful staff you are can you take care of this issue, don't want my gun skin to go public because a member is glitching powers/stars.

Thanks.

agreed, please look at this issue as many of us members have worked hard for the skin and wish to keep it exclusive.
    Last edited by Josh Oligarch; 03-20-2018 at 12:23 AM.
    guess who's been unlinked

Leveler
    What he meant to say: He doesn't want the skin to go ,the member has always had power, and he has been selling skin but Juaan wants to use it to his advantage 😃

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    What he meant to say: He doesn't want the skin to go ,the member has always had power, and he has been selling skin but Juaan wants to use it to his advantage ��
    nobody asked tho jk lolololol
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    nobody asked tho jk lolololol
    Hey, I was just being honest.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    What he meant to say: He doesn't want the skin to go ,the member has always had power, and he has been selling skin but Juaan wants to use it to his advantage 😃
    Yogy nor I would give powers to him, he was a low tier rank for Navy. I wouldn't sell the skin I and others spent months working for. Scamming is pathethic and I contacted gang staff/era support about the bug as I have evidence of the member glitching because he recorded himself doing it. You know nothing so don't comment on this thread assuming stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Close thread, bad decision bringing this issue to the forums.