Blitzsam does a wonderful job of creating balanced weapon stats across the board. Every gun has its strengths and its weaknesses, however modifying statistics as era grows has always been caused a lot of spite towards Blitzsam which is a shame. That being said there should be a correlation between the quality of the weapon and the price (or difficulty) to get it. For example I believe its only logical if a Bar (200,000) works better than a starter pistol. So same should be true between the Bar and Darkmatter Cannon.

I spent approximately a half a year hustling to get 450,000 trochus (the current cost of one exotic coin). Along with spending 200,000 graalets to receive a weapon I felt was a let down. Fooled by its amazing looking gani, I soon realized the stats were awful. I understand a balance is needed in this game, however I do believe one or more of the fallowing could be buffed to do those who have received this gun a favor.
a) currently the gun only shoots in one direction (in laser mode) unless the user releases the trigger, this wouldn't be a problem however the start up (heat up) time is a long time, It would be nice if the gun didn't target fixate.
b) the special ability time is WAY to short, It is extremely difficult to utilize the bomb effect with only one second to use it. It would be to make the timing significantly longer (hopefully as long as the blue hora currently last after use use a heal staff).
c) the speed of the regular gun, currently its no faster than a bar, it would be nice if the blaster had a little more of a competitive edge ( I mean they did drop an Extra 450k trochus on it)
Although their are manythings you have done right about this gun, making sure its not overpowered.
a) it has a small range with the laser beam
b) it no longer can attack flags
c) user can not move as fast when using laser (similar to mini and chem)
Currently Exotic weapons have a bad reputation among the Graalian Community, Lets change that!
Thank you so much for your time
(Pardon my awful grammar I am writing this at an ungodly hour)