Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Darkmatter Cannon Buff

Shotgun Darkmatter Cannon Buff

Blitzsam does a wonderful job of creating balanced weapon stats across the board. Every gun has its strengths and its weaknesses, however modifying statistics as era grows has always been caused a lot of spite towards Blitzsam which is a shame. That being said there should be a correlation between the quality of the weapon and the price (or difficulty) to get it. For example I believe its only logical if a Bar (200,000) works better than a starter pistol. So same should be true between the Bar and Darkmatter Cannon.

I spent approximately a half a year hustling to get 450,000 trochus (the current cost of one exotic coin). Along with spending 200,000 graalets to receive a weapon I felt was a let down. Fooled by its amazing looking gani, I soon realized the stats were awful. I understand a balance is needed in this game, however I do believe one or more of the fallowing could be buffed to do those who have received this gun a favor.
    a) currently the gun only shoots in one direction (in laser mode) unless the user releases the trigger, this wouldn't be a problem however the start up (heat up) time is a long time, It would be nice if the gun didn't target fixate.
    b) the special ability time is WAY to short, It is extremely difficult to utilize the bomb effect with only one second to use it. It would be to make the timing significantly longer (hopefully as long as the blue hora currently last after use use a heal staff).
    c) the speed of the regular gun, currently its no faster than a bar, it would be nice if the blaster had a little more of a competitive edge ( I mean they did drop an Extra 450k trochus on it)
    Although their are manythings you have done right about this gun, making sure its not overpowered.
    a) it has a small range with the laser beam
    b) it no longer can attack flags
    c) user can not move as fast when using laser (similar to mini and chem)
    Currently Exotic weapons have a bad reputation among the Graalian Community, Lets change that!
    Thank you so much for your time
    (Pardon my awful grammar I am writing this at an ungodly hour)

Trying to get an exo coin for a gun like that sucks LOL looks dope though

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Trying to get an exo coin for a gun like that sucks LOL looks dope though
    It is extremely op if you use it right. I have used both exo weapons (staff and cannon). Both are awesome. The laser thing kills you faster than the chem.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Miner Extraordinaire
    Adding in your 450K tro to the price is a bit problematic. Some people got the coin for the price of a 500 gralat present. For them the gun would have cost them $200,500 gralats. The stats and complaints about the gun were probably already being published in the forum before you forked out your tro and cash for the gun. I did like the way you tried to butter up Bitzsam at the beginning. Nice touch!
    IGN: Pokey

OMg thEy r so copying Blops 3

Haven't seen MUCH of this weapon, in action.

However, I can fully sympathize, with the tedious grinding, leading up to complete disappointment.
    Hope things turn out well, with ya.
    Any questions?
    pm me

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar

Darkmatter Cannon Buff

Its pretty bad for how hyped/hard to get it is but not horrible. Buff it a lil.

They are both good items. Rarity has a cost as well and they aren’t always good items. Think about it, how many times have you seen 8 damage tradable melees go for 200k gralats at auctions? And there’s complaints about the exotic items not being worth 200k? That just doesn’t make sense and the exotic coin adds no cost to the items since you can get it out of a $500 present that you received for free. There was no guarantee that the items were going to be op so I wouldn’t imagine someone paying 450k tro on something that they have no knowledge of yet.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

The laser is so easy to dodge. The only kills I get using the laser is when people are AFK

no shut up u scem my paintbruh