Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Darkmatter Cannon Buff

It definitely needs a buff.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I don't own any exotic items but compared to the Armour thing that shoots and has a jetpack, this year's items are nowhere as good statistically compared to the first ever items.
    I've noticed an Armour user would destroy 5+ players with ease (the health regeneration is the key feature), whereas the Darkmatter cannon or the Wizard staff thing that floats behind you are very easy to avoid and those users are easily stopped with an M4.

Just my side of things.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I don't own any exotic items but compared to the Armour thing that shoots and has a jetpack, this year's items are nowhere as good statistically compared to the first ever items.
    I've noticed an Armour user would destroy 5+ players with ease (the health regeneration is the key feature), whereas the Darkmatter cannon or the Wizard staff thing that floats behind you are very easy to avoid and those users are easily stopped with an M4.

Just my side of things.

Haha so true. It's fun to see exo guns owners feel bad af for purchasing those bad guns

Well another ? no logic ? nerf for dark matter.... so owner ask for a buff and Hmm last reply in march so in conclusion... i think... gun admin dont even care of dark matter owner so ask try to find issue for this gun is useless because no one care of that lol if the gun is ? balanced ? (yes i said balanced omg rude word on this game ) the major part of community will rage on forum to nerf it...
    BUT if the gun is useless hehe only owner will ask for a buff on forum and there is no more than 15 owner so we can continue to ask for any buff they dont care lol

Ps: if u dont have the gun pls don’t reply : (WOAW the gun so op dont need nerf if u use it correctly etc ) because u never used it or just one days tysm ^^

terrible idea making a over power weapon even more op who the heck suggested this