Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Way to get EC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    of course it is, ECs aren't meant to be easily obtainable. But to have a bigger variety of winners staff could add some sort of limit that a person can't win more than 3 ECs per day, would give other players a better chance
    Dud are hoarders even a thing now lol

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    of course it is, ECs aren't meant to be easily obtainable. But to have a bigger variety of winners staff could add some sort of limit that a person can't win more than 3 ECs per day, would give other players a better chance
    You'd still get the same people winning it.

What's sad about the events is majority of them all come down to Ping.
    It's this that greatly inhibits the player's capability to win an event as the server can screw you over no matter how good you are.
    You can be in first in Water Race 1 for example, but if you even experience a lag spike for less than 10ms then you've lost.

In other games the servers are much better so even if your Internet is not the best, if you have the skill you can still win.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Dud are hoarders even a thing now lol
    They'll always be a thing.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

YES YES YES. Even if I train for events I will always lose with my 350ms latency. This would be great.

Newcomer
    Event bots give you EC too? I thought they only gave you money. Is it a 50 50 reward chance from getting either money or EC? Is it a ec part or full coin? Someone please tell me I’m a mega noob who needs knowledge.

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marwin View Post
    Event bots give you EC too? I thought they only gave you money. Is it a 50 50 reward chance from getting either money or EC? Is it a ec part or full coin? Someone please tell me I?m a mega noob who needs knowledge.
    You'll be able to tell if the event is for ec if the icon on the message is an event coin. you get a full event coin if you win. If it has a money icon, then you get gralats.

Event Coins (also known simply as EC) are supposed to be hard to achieve. Therefore, my opinion would be a "no".

Now, based off of the counterargument, some are saying that a selected few keep on winning the Events, meaning you'd better be for running the streets trying to get shells to buy a shovel instead of "grinding ".

My solution would be this: a timer.

If a player wins 5 events within 200 hours, they cannot partake in an Event for 48 hours (2 day), after that, they may a partake in an Event.

En Espa?ol:
     Spoiler
    Event Coins (tambi?n conocido simplemente como EC) se supone que es dif?cil de lograr. Por lo tanto, mi opini?n ser?a un "no". Ahora, basados ​​en el argumento en contra, algunos dicen que unos pocos siguen ganando los Eventos, lo que significa que ser? mejor correr las calles tratando de obtener proyectiles para comprar una pala en lugar de "triturar".

Mi soluci?n ser?a esta: un temporizador.

Si un jugador gana 5 eventos en 200 horas, no puede participar en un Evento durante 48 horas (2 d?as), luego de eso, puede participar en un Evento.

Wast plz grade my Spanish bc Ali have test
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Event Coins (also known simply as EC) are supposed to be hard to achieve. Therefore, my opinion would be a "no".

Now, based off of the counterargument, some are saying that a selected few keep on winning the Events, meaning you'd better be for running the streets trying to get shells to buy a shovel instead of "grinding ".

My solution would be this: a timer.

If a player wins 5 events within 200 hours, they cannot partake in an Event for 48 hours (2 day), after that, they may a partake in an Event.

En Espa?ol:
     Spoiler
    Event Coins (tambi?n conocido simplemente como EC) se supone que es dif?cil de lograr. Por lo tanto, mi opini?n ser?a un "no". Ahora, basados ​​en el argumento en contra, algunos dicen que unos pocos siguen ganando los Eventos, lo que significa que ser? mejor correr las calles tratando de obtener proyectiles para comprar una pala en lugar de "triturar".

Mi soluci?n ser?a esta: un temporizador.

Si un jugador gana 5 eventos en 200 horas, no puede participar en un Evento durante 48 horas (2 d?as), luego de eso, puede participar en un Evento.

Wast plz grade my Spanish bc Ali have test
    No thats dumb.
    instagram @LilMorty
    soundcloud.com/mortymort

Leveler
    Eh. I worked hard and for a lil while for my items. I feel like the grind all players have had to go through for the items, all players should go through if they truly want the item (what ever it may be). Possibly an inclusion of new events that would not be so much ping relation such as rush because I know how annoying it is to be first by a lot and due to ping the server does not register you first. I believe Naack/Derek was working on some new events, until he resigned from the staff team so maybe as players we have to come together and find new, not ping related, and fun event ideas if we truly wish for the events to be added or to see anything new non ping related because as it stands I highly doubt the current events will ever be removed.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Eh. I worked hard and for a lil while for my items. I feel like the grind all players have had to go through for the items, all players should go through if they truly want the item (what ever it may be). Possibly an inclusion of new events that would not be so much ping relation such as rush because I know how annoying it is to be first by a lot and due to ping the server does not register you first. I believe Naack/Derek was working on some new events, until he resigned from the staff team so maybe as players we have to come together and find new, not ping related, and fun event ideas if we truly wish for the events to be added or to see anything new non ping related because as it stands I highly doubt the current events will ever be removed.
    Does a "lil while" = 4 months in your case?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Bump.

Myself, and many others would like to see a better ec system. Please do not let this thread go ignored.
    Any questions?
    pm me