Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Way to get EC.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Way to get EC.

Myself, and my friends have noticed how difficult it actually is to gain EC.

You will have to wait around an hour for a bot event, only to be beaten by one of the other 100 or so people.

Or head to the event house, whenever it is available, and again, compete against 100 people. at least 20 of those people know what they are doing. And 10 are very experienced and have been practicing everyday, for years.
    This leads to a very few amount of people, managing to earn EC. 1 at a time. Fair enough.

However, the other 99% of players on Graal Era find it rather difficult to purchase something, from the shop.
    Which could be, because, they would have to wait all day, compete in an event, loose by a land slide. Rinse and repeat.

I was thinking of a way in which players, who find it Impossible to earn EC.
    That way is simple.

By implementing Frequent server events, with the reward being an event shard.
    An event being the gun game, which has already been a "thing", which everyone could join at the same time. Upon reaching the final stage, a shard can be rewarded.

This will be a fun way, of implementing a grindy and fair approach towards the average player, participating with the events.
    Just think of it as a server wide team battle, as frequent as the actual events themselves. Not everyone will get a shard. Only the ones who manage to get to the end.

In conclusion, just a server event, giving out a shard - much like team battles; but for everyone.

Re-implementing this, frequently, will not make EC far more obtainable.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Agree. Events haven't been frequently hosted recently

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Took me a 2 years just to get 75 ec. Ended up getting scammed. So yes I do agree that EC should be easier to make. There's always going to be that one guy at events that's going to win more than half of the events hosted. It's pretty unfair in a sense. I don't really play anymore, but I definitely agree that there should be something implemented to the server in order to make EC much easier to get.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Took me a 2 years just to get 75 ec. Ended up getting scammed. So yes I do agree that EC should be easier to make. There's always going to be that one guy at events that's going to win more than half of the events hosted. It's pretty unfair in a sense. I don't really play anymore, but I definitely agree that there should be something implemented to the server in order to make EC much easier to get.
    How did you get 75 in two years? :0 Im very active and I only have earned 41Ec in 4 years

No.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No.
    Ofc you would say that knowing you were an EC hoarder yourself.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No.
    Would you like to expand on that?

Why do you disagree?
    Any questions?
    pm me

I think events should be hosted more often
    to the rest: no
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    I think events should be hosted more often
    to the rest: no
    Thanks for the reply!

I appreciate your opinion.
    However, do you not think it is increasingly hard to gain EC during events, due to competing with large sums of people. Most in which are very experienced?
    Any questions?
    pm me

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

I appreciate your opinion.
    However, do you not think it is increasingly hard to gain EC during events, due to competing with large sums of people. Most in which are very experienced?
    of course it is, ECs aren't meant to be easily obtainable. But to have a bigger variety of winners staff could add some sort of limit that a person can't win more than 3 ECs per day, would give other players a better chance
    Hai C: