Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 53 of 53

Thread: Way to get EC.

  1. #51
    Ex-LAT Team Don Bulletzone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,777
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    You can prevent them by hosting diff events instead of choosing the overhosted ones
    --
    Ultra race - Esca's Ec income
    Multi race - Esca's secondary Ec income
    Water 1 - Mostly Esca's but varies between EC hoarders
    Water 2 - Not hosted enough
    Lucky Race - Minimac's/Esca's
    Gravity Race - Varies between EC hoarders
    Gravity Race V2 - Underhosted (Varies between EC hoarders)
    Crate Race - Varies (Laggers dream)
    Crate Race V2 - Varies (Laggers dream)
    Tri race - Esca's
    --
    Chance ----> Self-explanatory
    --
    Team -----> Self-explanatory, although I've seen some shifty ":sort" in the past in TTS.
    --
    Spar - Spar gods and Esca's EC income.
    Tricky Tiles - 90% Chance and 10% skill.
    Cats - Izzy's EC income (Varies a lot between players)
    Trivia - Borius' Main EC income. Never seen such a typing speed with an ipad. (Varies though)
    Hunted - Never hosted, because apparently only "High staff" can host it, but it turns out that rumour/"rule" was started to prevent staff from spamming too many Zombie npc's and crashing the server.
    Rush - Ping event
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

  2. #52
    Graal Online Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    --
    Ultra race - Esca's Ec income
    Multi race - Esca's secondary Ec income
    Water 1 - Mostly Esca's but varies between EC hoarders
    Water 2 - Not hosted enough
    Lucky Race - Minimac's/Esca's
    Gravity Race - Varies between EC hoarders
    Gravity Race V2 - Underhosted (Varies between EC hoarders)
    Crate Race - Varies (Laggers dream)
    Crate Race V2 - Varies (Laggers dream)
    Tri race - Esca's
    --
    Chance ----> Self-explanatory
    --
    Team -----> Self-explanatory, although I've seen some shifty ":sort" in the past in TTS.
    --
    Spar - Spar gods and Esca's EC income.
    Tricky Tiles - 90% Chance and 10% skill.
    Cats - Izzy's EC income (Varies a lot between players)
    Trivia - Borius' Main EC income. Never seen such a typing speed with an ipad. (Varies though)
    Hunted - Never hosted, because apparently only "High staff" can host it, but it turns out that rumour/"rule" was started to prevent staff from spamming too many Zombie npc's and crashing the server.
    Rush - Ping event
    That's a bit outdated, I win tri and ultra ): and Izzy is to bust bashing, Esca quit, Borius doesn't play, grav2 shouldnt be hosted much as it is a chance event

  3. #53
    Capo Dei Capi Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
    Posts
    10,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    --
    Ultra race - Esca's Ec income
    Multi race - Esca's secondary Ec income
    Water 1 - Mostly Esca's but varies between EC hoarders
    Water 2 - Not hosted enough
    Lucky Race - Minimac's/Esca's
    Gravity Race - Varies between EC hoarders
    Gravity Race V2 - Underhosted (Varies between EC hoarders)
    Crate Race - Varies (Laggers dream)
    Crate Race V2 - Varies (Laggers dream)
    Tri race - Esca's
    --
    Chance ----> Self-explanatory
    --
    Team -----> Self-explanatory, although I've seen some shifty ":sort" in the past in TTS.
    --
    Spar - Spar gods and Esca's EC income.
    Tricky Tiles - 90% Chance and 10% skill.
    Cats - Izzy's EC income (Varies a lot between players)
    Trivia - Borius' Main EC income. Never seen such a typing speed with an ipad. (Varies though)
    Hunted - Never hosted, because apparently only "High staff" can host it, but it turns out that rumour/"rule" was started to prevent staff from spamming too many Zombie npc's and crashing the server.
    Rush - Ping event
    @crate1 and 2 part
    That’s bs I used to have a high ping and it actually only makes it worse

    - - - Updated - - -

    I remember when some staff kept rehosting water race cuz the winner (same winner everytime due to their low ping lol) refused to grab the ec then he ended his host
    Like bruhhh is u dumb just host another event

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •