Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Way to get EC.

Didn't they have a day last year where all they did was ctf?
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Not even gonna lie, took me like 1 year to earn 25EC.

EC shouldn't exactly be easy to obtain, but they shouldn't be impossible such that it would take someone 10 years to earn 100EC whereas people earn 15+ a week *cough* Esca *cough* Borius *cough*.

Creating more team events would expand on the amount of team event options staff have available to host and would therefore allow them to host more than 1 team event consecutively, allowing the less inexperienced players to get EC.
    If any staff hosts more than 1 Team, we would receive "abuse" from the hoarders who struggle to earn their 5 daily EC.
    Granted, hosting CTF more than once is extremely dull which is why I proposed that more team events and chance events be added (as well as skill), to spread the options and not just allow the races (aka Esca's EC income)​ to be hosted.
    Thanks for the reply!

"EC shouldn't exactly be easy to obtain"
    Depending how this system would work, you can possibly get, max, 2 shards per day.
    And that's assuming this will be hosted twice a day. Assuming that each person will be online for each of these events. Assuming that each person manages to complete the events.
    So over all, the amount of EC shards earned, can be filtered down.
    And depending if this is included or not, the EC economy should not inflate.

" Creating more team events would expand on the amount of team event options staff have available to host and would therefore allow them to host more than 1 team event consecutively, allowing the less inexperienced players to get EC. "
    I can see what you mean here. There are only 3 current team events, which sucks. Adding more team events is always a great idea.
    However, adding "world" events, in my opinion would be alot more fresh than heading to the event house, each and everytime.
    And hey, the gun game event was always the most fun and exciting "event", right?

But yea. Team events in the event house, do need to be expanded as well!
    Any questions?
    pm me

Back when there was free ec every 48 hours LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    I think events should be hosted more often
    to the rest: no
    Thanks for the reply!

I appreciate your opinion.
    However, do you not think it is increasingly hard to gain EC during events, due to competing with large sums of people. Most in which are very experienced?
    Any questions?
    pm me

MAKE ACHIEVEMENTS EC PIECE AGAIN

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

No, ECs are meant to be hard to earn, the "pros" get them by training. Just do the same

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    No, ECs are meant to be hard to earn, the "pros" get them by training. Just do the same

Yea training is one thing, but they got the connections.

Normal players will only play like less than 5 hours not 24/7

Pros will let OTHER people on their accs just to get ec. So when you look at these ec pros. You should really think. Did they get the ec themselves?

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

My brother got electric staff in 3-5 weeks. You only need to play Era 4-10 hrs a day to get that. Because of this he didn't do all his uni work and pretty much failed all his uni tests etc. It's quite risky because you gotta worry about real life stuff as well
    Zoom , Loom , Doom

Spoiler

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    My brother got electric staff in 3-5 weeks. You only need to play Era 4-10 hrs a day to get that. Because of this he didn't do all his uni work and pretty much failed all his uni tests etc. It's quite risky because you gotta worry about real life stuff as well
    "Only 4-10 hours"

The majority of Era are in some form of education and hopefully prioritise it over a game. If you have time to fit "4-10" hours a day and school (neglecting the holidays) then one of the two must be suffering...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

I appreciate your opinion.
    However, do you not think it is increasingly hard to gain EC during events, due to competing with large sums of people. Most in which are very experienced?
    of course it is, ECs aren't meant to be easily obtainable. But to have a bigger variety of winners staff could add some sort of limit that a person can't win more than 3 ECs per day, would give other players a better chance
    Hai C: