Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Plasma Corp and the Banning of Guns

Plasma Corp and the Banning of Guns

The new Plasma Corp has been released and since then I have tried it with my ion pulse cannon/minigun. The gun was banned as well as the normal minigun. The problem is that the 100ec flamethrower can be used. I find this unfair as the ion pulse cannon/minigun is worth 95ec. I know that probably the main reason for banning the normal of the minigun is because that a lot of people have it and it will lag the players or be too overpowered. However, there is no such reason for the ion pulse cannon to be banned as it is not as common as the normal minigun. There are about 10 people which have it and it's not likely that all 10 will be present when playing survival. Thus, please allow the use of the ion pulse cannon/minigun in the Plasma Corp survival. Thanks for your time.

Ion Pulse Cannon is banned because of the advantage of high fire rate of bullets. Flame is allowed because it's not spammy or has a high fire rate as Minigun/Pulse Cannon.

Also if they allow any banned gun, people will want more guns to be unbanned. Which will affect how people play Surivial. And would drop value of Plasma Coins, that could make items in shop cost a lot more coins.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Ion Pulse Cannon is banned because of the advantage of high fire rate of bullets. Flame is allowed because it's not spammy or has a high fire rate as Minigun/Pulse Cannon.
    It's auto, fast and really good at Pking.
    Just stand in a PK spot and flame spam and free Pks. Don't say it isn't spammy .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    It's auto, fast and really good at Pking.
    Just stand in a PK spot and flame spam and free Pks. Don't say it isn't spammy .-.
    I have both dude. Flame isn't spammy as Minigun in terms of bullets being shot. Flame shoots a single line of shots compared to the massive spam minigun does.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Pretty sure it was banned because of the pulse cannon. As far as I know, there is no way to only ban the pulse cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    I have both dude. Flame isn't spammy as Minigun in terms of bullets being shot. Flame shoots a single line of shots compared to the massive spam minigun does.
    Oh well, that's true

Manager
    All guns banned in events are banned in plasma corp by default.
    I may tinker with this in future however it isn't currently my primary concern.

Certain guns like minigun will be banned in comparison to the flame thrower due to its moment being effected when firing a a reason why it's banned from events.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    All guns banned in events are banned in plasma corp by default.
    I may tinker with this in future however it isn't currently my primary concern.
    Isn't flame banned in events?

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Era Graphics View Post
    Certain guns like minigun will be banned in comparison to the flame thrower due to its moment being effected when firing a a reason why it's banned from events.
    English please.
    And another factor to take in is that there are far more people with flamethrower than ion pulse cannon since its been out for a longer period of time.
    Consider these 2 options:
    1. Unban the ion pulse cannon only. (The normal minigun will still be banned)
    OR
    2. Ban the flamethrower.
    It's as simple as that.
    Let me know your views.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalMan View Post
    Isn't flame banned in events?

English please.
    And another factor to take in is that there are far more people with flamethrower than ion pulse cannon since its been out for a longer period of time.
    Consider these 2 options:
    1. Unban the ion pulse cannon only. (The normal minigun will still be banned)
    OR
    2. Ban the flamethrower.
    It's as simple as that.
    Let me know your views.
    Or; let them do as they wish since they made the event and they can do what is best.