Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Plasma Corp and the Banning of Guns

Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalMan View Post
    Isn't flame banned in events?

English please.
    And another factor to take in is that there are far more people with flamethrower than ion pulse cannon since its been out for a longer period of time.
    Consider these 2 options:
    1. Unban the ion pulse cannon only. (The normal minigun will still be banned)
    OR
    2. Ban the flamethrower.
    It's as simple as that.
    Let me know your views.
    Why would we ban flame? I imagine the ion minigun was banned from events for a reason and therefore will stay banned for plasma Corp. We also won't ban other guns for the sake of them being similar to banned ones. All in all: banned ones are banned for reason - no unbans of guns

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Minigun > Flamethrower ?

"A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Flamethrower is banned from events smart guy, secondly plasma corp is a build from crypt so it has same almost everything and stuff that are banned, ion pulse cannon and flame have the exact same stats and everything nothing else but howerver the normal Vulcan minigun that costs 200k gralats has crazy spread but high freeze which makes everyone understand why it is banned. Either ban flame too or allow ion pulse cannon in the field and its shotgun mode since shotgun isn?t op neither crazy compared to a shipka it?s a cheap version of it and weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Or; let them do as they wish since they made the event and they can do what is best.
    I am extremely certain that player feedback is important. No one can do things perfectly, even if they made it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Era Graphics View Post
    Why would we ban flame? I imagine the ion minigun was banned from events for a reason and therefore will stay banned for plasma Corp. We also won't ban other guns for the sake of them being similar to banned ones. All in all: banned ones are banned for reason - no unbans of guns
    Well I'm not too sure that you even know if flame is banned in events.
    So I ask you this, why would we allow flame?
    And
    Why wouldn't we unban ion pulse cannon/minigun?

don't u guys have another gun aside from mini? srysly
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I don't get it. Why is electric staff banned? It's a 20ec difference compared to flame.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalMan View Post
    I don't get it. Why is electric staff banned? It's a 20ec difference compared to flame.
    20ec is a lot of ec

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Minigun > Flamethrower ?

It’s just because of minigun/ion spread

So Flame is allowed but Electric and Water are blocked?
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    So Flame is allowed but Electric and Water are blocked?
    Why is flame not banned? It's not just because of the difference in ec. There is no reason for allowing flame to be used.
    Last edited by SeasonalMan; 04-16-2018 at 10:42 PM.