I know Italy's popularity only lasted a week or two and as far as I know junz doesn't want to revive it.

It'll be cool if it has a few more people. If you go there any time you'll see less than twenty players and either they are:

Newbies (not gonna say noobs):
 Spoiler

Or Fishers:
 Spoiler

I didn't know it has a cool building that is very similar to Era's hotel and has:

Traidmills/A playing area:
 Spoiler

A pub:
 Spoiler

I have a few ideas to make Italy a better/more interesting place.

1) Add some digging spots.

I know there is only one digging spot there but you don't get shells in Italy. If you add one or two spots and allow shells to spawn you'll see many people come, dig and chill.

Only digging spot and it isn't much big:
 Spoiler

2) Buff grapes' job.

It's easy to get 40 grapes and stomp them but takes kind of a long time and doing that just gives $5-9 so it'll be cool if you reduce a bit the amount of grapes to 30 and give $8-17 because it'll make it worth and the only place where you can do that job is Italy.

3) Bring pizzas.

There is a pizzas' place but it's just a building where you get pizza related stuff. Why don't you add 2 floors where you can make pizzas? 1 for veterans and the another for newbies. It'll also bring people because sometimes pizza places can be full of stealers/people who really want money.

Place:
 Spoiler

4) A spar room.

Yeah, I don't know if it'll be good because of boosters but it'll make many sparrers come here. Specially if admins make a 'melee spar' room here where you can only fight in a classical way, with melees or just a basic sword the spar room gives you.

5) Open the closed/ghost buildings.

I don't know what you can add here but try to make houses or if you allow digging you can make one a shells shop.
 Spoiler

I hope this ideas become facts. Will most likely not happen but I wanted to ask what you think about this. And please try not to post 'Ok' or 'Nah'. Try to think once ._.

I also hope junz reads this because Italy is a big place and GFX Team/Levels Team put effort on it and they can't say they didn't because it looks great and it's a shame not many people come here frequently.

If there is another idea you got post it here