Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make Italy Great Again.

Make Italy Great Again.

I know Italy's popularity only lasted a week or two and as far as I know junz doesn't want to revive it.

It'll be cool if it has a few more people. If you go there any time you'll see less than twenty players and either they are:

Newbies (not gonna say noobs):
     Spoiler

Or Fishers:
     Spoiler

I didn't know it has a cool building that is very similar to Era's hotel and has:

Traidmills/A playing area:
     Spoiler

A pub:
     Spoiler

I have a few ideas to make Italy a better/more interesting place.

1) Add some digging spots.

I know there is only one digging spot there but you don't get shells in Italy. If you add one or two spots and allow shells to spawn you'll see many people come, dig and chill.

Only digging spot and it isn't much big:
     Spoiler

2) Buff grapes' job.

It's easy to get 40 grapes and stomp them but takes kind of a long time and doing that just gives $5-9 so it'll be cool if you reduce a bit the amount of grapes to 30 and give $8-17 because it'll make it worth and the only place where you can do that job is Italy.

3) Bring pizzas.

There is a pizzas' place but it's just a building where you get pizza related stuff. Why don't you add 2 floors where you can make pizzas? 1 for veterans and the another for newbies. It'll also bring people because sometimes pizza places can be full of stealers/people who really want money.

Place:
     Spoiler

4) A spar room.

Yeah, I don't know if it'll be good because of boosters but it'll make many sparrers come here. Specially if admins make a 'melee spar' room here where you can only fight in a classical way, with melees or just a basic sword the spar room gives you.

5) Open the closed/ghost buildings.

I don't know what you can add here but try to make houses or if you allow digging you can make one a shells shop.
     Spoiler

I hope this ideas become facts. Will most likely not happen but I wanted to ask what you think about this. And please try not to post 'Ok' or 'Nah'. Try to think once ._.

I also hope junz reads this because Italy is a big place and GFX Team/Levels Team put effort on it and they can't say they didn't because it looks great and it's a shame not many people come here frequently.

If there is another idea you got post it here

'don't think that would increase it's popularity, there are already enough macro users abusing italy because no one ever goes there
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    'don't think that would increase it's popularity, there are already enough macro users abusing italy because no one ever goes there
    Haven't seen macro users there.

Having Italy a pk zone would be cool

Adding player made shops in Italy

Adding Italy to the map

Melee spar 0.0

A new veteran speedy pizza place that only allows players who have made 40k pizzas

Adding the cookie making thing from the clown mount quest. Each cookie made gives 5-10 gralats.

Adding a racetrack so players can use their cars and race around Italy

This are all my ideas of how players could hang out in Italy.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar

Make Italy Great Again.

I don't think they'll be adding Italy to the gmap any time soon. They'll have to change the map in a smooth and natural way. It just doesn't seem worth the effort.

I agree with everything in this thread(: especially about the digging

Manager
    Adding some digging spots wouldn't be a huge issue (as long as it fit the aesthetics in practise) i suppose.
    Same with the pizza job.
    The only issue with the above two ideas is, as previously mentioned, there's a possibility that it may be abused by macro users if they weren't popular job spots.
    We have enough spar rooms imo so i don't think that would help - also people would 100% boost there.
    Opening closed buildings (or in other words, making levels for them) wouldn't help either, i don't like empty levels which have little purpose as they're usually abandoned, hence a waste of time to make.

I'll look into the first two points at a later date and possibly implement it, as long as it doesn't result in a swarm of macro users.

Also, make the entrance of Italy more realistic- like at the airport, as taking a boat to Italy seems kinda unrealistic unless you live in Albania or Greece. Then you can take a boat to Italy.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Also, make the entrance of Italy more realistic- like at the airport, as taking a boat to Italy seems kinda unrealistic unless you live in Albania or Greece. Then you can take a boat to Italy.
    It would be cool if you could get there by the airport, but that sounds like a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Adding some digging spots wouldn't be a huge issue (as long as it fit the aesthetics in practise) i suppose.
    Same with the pizza job.
    The only issue with the above two ideas is, as previously mentioned, there's a possibility that it may be abused by macro users if they weren't popular job spots.
    We have enough spar rooms imo so i don't think that would help - also people would 100% boost there.
    Opening closed buildings (or in other words, making levels for them) wouldn't help either, i don't like empty levels which have little purpose as they're usually abandoned, hence a waste of time to make.

I'll look into the first two points at a later date and possibly implement it, as long as it doesn't result in a swarm of macro users.
    Omfg it'll be good to add what you said. I'd love to see those changes. Thx!