Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Games

Banned

Games

So are we allowed to talk about other games while we are on Graal Era? If I say "Fortnite is fun" or "Let's play Fortnite", will my account get banned? Because it has come to my attention that apparently people don't know the difference between advertising and normal conversation. If I do remember correctly the target audience for graal is largely younger children, hence the age rating. So I dont think a bunch of children saying "X game is fun" or asking people to play with them is really aimed with the purpose to take people away from this game..

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to get technical with me by the way we can because I'm actually going for my practitioner's license in business law.

Yes

You are allowed to talk about other games sure. But I think by what I have read from high staff/ Graals Terms and Conditions - you are not allowed to promote another competing app. But yes you are allowed to talk about other games while on Era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

Quote Originally Posted by Tasim View Post
    If you want to get technical with me by the way we can because I'm actually going for my practitioner's license in business law.
    I'm pretty sure discussing technicalities is a natural humanistic trait and In no way requires the mention of your ('not-so-subtle-brag') practitioner's license.

It would've been smart if they told us that it was against the rules to talk about competing apps and to not punish players that have been supporters of Graal for probably years. And you aren't given any Terms and Conditions in this game so I think that this was a dumb move on their behalf to punish players as they didn't know it was against the rules. I doubt they even check to see if competing apps are being advertised or just talked about, they just punish players straight away.

You can't justify what they've done.

- - - Updated - - -

There is literally no rule that says we can't talk about/promote competing applications.

Play Graal zone it's got scifi stuff

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Play Graal zone it's got scifi stuff
    they punish you on all servers.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Does anyone know what happened to the webmaster!???

I can't add people to my Ignore list ._.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to the webmaster!???

I can't add people to my Ignore list ._.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    The webmaster left us without even fixing forum issues. Get bboy back

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    It would've been smart if they told us that it was against the rules to talk about competing apps and to not punish players that have been supporters of Graal for probably years. And you aren't given any Terms and Conditions in this game so I think that this was a dumb move on their behalf to punish players as they didn't know it was against the rules. I doubt they even check to see if competing apps are being advertised or just talked about, they just punish players straight away.

You can't justify what they've done.

- - - Updated - - -

There is literally no rule that says we can't talk about/promote competing applications.
    If you want me to get all Lawyer on you I will.
    Chat and Forum

Discussion through onscreen chat, GraalOnline chat, and discussion forums is a part of the game. GraalOnline must not be used, however, to promote competing products or services. Individuals who actively promote other competing products or services within GraalOnline, may be locked out.

Source: https://www.graalonline.com/docs/con...hp?page=2#chat

The above rule clearly states that you are not permitted to promote/advertise competing products/services (apps). In doing so you can be locked out- unlinked.
    I am not justifying anything. I am simply stating facts. Do not take this the wrong way. I do not have a side. Though I may have an opinion- not to be voiced right now.

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris