#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

Your Eggs were old.. they hatched in your inventory. Then they escaped from there.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    New year, new easter, new quest, new eggs. It is unfair to new players if players from last year hoarded a ton of them.
    Lol whut?

Ok then, Please release the Vacuum t.p and Piano VIP again as it's "unfair" to new players as players from years ago have it and they don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    A good balance would be taking all the eggs the players have had before this and dividing them in gf they keep half remove other half
    Take your communist ways elsewhere.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

New year, new easter, new quest, new eggs. It is unfair to new players if players from last year hoarded a ton of them.
    this player worked to get their eggs last year the same as any new player would this year, how does that make it unfair?
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    this player worked to get their eggs last year the same as any new player would this year, how does that make it unfair?
    It is a new year and the spawn rates are different from last year. We also want it to be fair for new players.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Leveler
    It is a new year and the spawn rates are different from last year. We also want it to be fair for new players.
    Actually wouldn't it be more fair to newer players as we would already have the eggs and get the items we already wanted so less people hunting so newer players could collect more easily?

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Actually wouldn't it be more fair to newer players as we would already have the eggs and get the items we already wanted so less people hunting so newer players could collect more easily?
    It makes the market value fair for everyone. The older players would buy the new items and sell them right away and fetch a high price until eventually the market price dramatically lowers.

Now that the eggs were removed from everyone the same thing will happen but newer players have a chance to take advantage of the price spike at the trade tables and it will lower in value at a slower pace.

In addition I would not expect to keep anything from a previous year quest. Every quest is meant to be a new quest even if it is very similar.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    why make it tradeable then?
    rip to all the dudes that bought eggs before removal.
    Those dumbs bought each egg for 5-8 tros

removing them is a little unfair tho, something that could be done instead next time is refunding the eggs for gralats (1 egg=3 gralats maybe) since the players from the previous year did spend time to collect them
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    removing them is a little unfair tho, something that could be done instead next time is refunding the eggs for gralats (1 egg=3 gralats maybe) since the players from the previous year did spend time to collect them
    If that is the case then we should have compensated players for christmas presents and valentines cards that weren't used up.

This is the risk you take when you try to predict and invest in future quests.

Spoiler