Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admins

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    me pls me only us timezone sir only 21 jail better then me other acc only 87 there sir i make great admin becuz me is kind to every player unless they say me noob i will jail they for hack oh and my last jail was only 2 last week k thx 4 hire adiam sir
    Rofl

- I do see like 1-3 admins a day to be honest. But I am sure that will change once exams have finished.

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

True. Even need more event hosters, if you keep replying with PRs job is to check reports blah etc, and not to host events then make a new team for event hosting, this team gets gralats and ec monthly and can?t drop ec only when he/ she hosts a event and has the power ONLY to drop at the winning stage and can?t be rigged. Cheating or what so ever may get the member of this team of PERM ban of the server to prevent cheating etc. really bored of event bots as some of them are always macro ed. And some particualr events from event bot requires teaming, Or. If a PR is on for hours but is scared to host due to people *being mean to him/her* he/she can easily jail those players if they are harassing the staff and annoying them, and those PRs who host events should get more payouts monthly like in gralats or ec to motivate them to host. Ty.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    True. Even need more event hosters, if you keep replying with PRs job is to check reports blah etc, and not to host events then make a new team for event hosting, this team gets gralats and ec monthly and can?t drop ec only when he/ she hosts a event and has the power ONLY to drop at the winning stage and can?t be rigged. Cheating or what so ever may get the member of this team of PERM ban of the server to prevent cheating etc. really bored of event bots as some of them are always macro ed. And some particualr events from event bot requires teaming, Or. If a PR is on for hours but is scared to host due to people *being mean to him/her* he/she can easily jail those players if they are harassing the staff and annoying them, and those PRs who host events should get more payouts monthly like in gralats or ec to motivate them to host. Ty.
    Usually I would say no as that is usually not a good idea but I think maybe giving about three trusted staff members from other servers hosting rights and they get the guest tag and if they are inactive hosters they are fired/removed and a replacement is brought in but other staff can still host as they please it would just be a thing to bring a bit more use of the event house and some other stuff to lazy to explain the rest lol
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Banned
    Just by the way, since some people are talking about events now: there’s a correlation between few staff members online and events being rarely hosted. Obviously, if no one is on, then no one is going to host events. But, if only one PR is online, then they shouldn’t host either, or else nobody is checking reports and uploads and whatnot. The priority for online staff members should always be the staff role, not hosting events. If there isn’t only one online PR...please, please do not ask them to host.

Also, if there was a separate role for event hosters, what would they do when not hosting events? Would they just host events the whole time they are online? Eventually everyone is going to have a chemical gun if that happens, and won’t that just be funnnnnn.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Eventually everyone is going to have a chemical gun if that happens, and won’t that just be funnnnnn.
    yes plz

Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Okay sir so i don't want to derail the thread.. But Hacking and Macro once will result in Automatic Jail.. Perm ban!!? it's so unfair when players Permanent Ban beacuse of cheating events? Admins are not Poncio pilato to Crusifix players in to death.. (If you know what i mean)...

Maybe staff can't balance between Collage and Game.. But i don't think all of them is a Collage Student..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Just by the way, since some people are talking about events now: there’s a correlation between few staff members online and events being rarely hosted. Obviously, if no one is on, then no one is going to host events. But, if only one PR is online, then they shouldn’t host either, or else nobody is checking reports and uploads and whatnot. The priority for online staff members should always be the staff role, not hosting events. If there isn’t only one online PR...please, please do not ask them to host.

Also, if there was a separate role for event hosters, what would they do when not hosting events? Would they just host events the whole time they are online? Eventually everyone is going to have a chemical gun if that happens, and won’t that just be funnnnnn.
    But on the rare occasion there are multiple PRs on you get those ones that simply won't host (how hard is it to spend 10-20mins engaging the players?) Is there really a necessity of 4 PRs online at the same time all checking reports and uploads?

You would not believe how many reports they get. But yes I agree that some do not host even if there are 4+. And it takes 20/30 mins tops. But maybe they have a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

Events can take like 10-20m max if it was to host the hoster opens all four categories for like 10-20 players each and starts them all together. Once all four done he can just end and keep the two ec or host any two other events for big numbers at that?s it

- - - Updated - - -

That isn?t fun ofc. But let?s say 5 ET members are hired they all host their ecs and they are done with their job that?s it. If your gonna tell me they don?t deserve monthly payouts and etc, then lower their payouts and only make it like 3-5 ec for them instead of 1-3 and 20k gralats etc. They can monitor event bots too. To prevent teaming since it isn?t allowed no where and people are getting warns and jails for teaming in events now