Thread: Facebook Client down?

Facebook Client down?

whenever i go to era.graalonline.com it loads but after that just a black screen saying the game servers could not be reached but on android and iOs i can login easily are the facebook clients down?
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I don't think era.graalonline.com is connected via the Facebook client.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I could be wrong but i think they are connected. Whenever you go fullscreen on facebook graal, it show's the website name of that game (era.graalonline.com)

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Hmm I noticed this recently with era.graalonline.com as well. It will load much longer than normal then get a screen like this.

If you click the tiny white pixel in the middle you get to the start screen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    whenever i go to era.graalonline.com it loads but after that just a black screen saying the game servers could not be reached but on android and iOs i can login easily are the facebook clients down?
    I also had a problem where it said the server could not be reached whenever I used my wifi. I could access era with my mobile data but not with my wifi. Normally if you turn off your modem for 30 seconds then turn it on it should fix the issue. If that doesn't fix the problem then you will need to contact your ISP and ask them to replace your modem/router.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

I play graal era on both chrome and facebook game room