Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: If you were an admin what would you do?

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    It's not abuse.

As a manager, you can do 'whatever you want'.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Oh, I didn’t read the first post lol

Ban Bulletzone and put all of Kuroneko's (hope I spelt that correctly) into iEra and do the same for other fallen admins
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Like bulletzone said (Sorry for my grammar but I am whole Asian that live in Australia since 4 years)

1.If I were the manager I whould fix all people got unlink, Game is for everyone there is no need to punish them by advertising games in-game if that is the rules. then I Will unlink all people advertising their growtopia,LoL and etc accounts.

2.i will make sure that my staff have respect to formerly staff like respecting you as a staff Like Reno/Vendhin/Ace/Casper/Krizey/Anero/Kieran without them you are not a staff in-game then choose you to work and respect not make make an argument with them outsize of rc (Delate this if you are the one staff got mad)

3.I Will teach my staff to win and loose in any argument then I Will make them to not use their powers just to win.. in short you are abusing your powers

4.Ez..Close iEra
    Last edited by NCX; 04-11-2018 at 11:03 PM.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Veteran
    If I was the manager, change the whole map into current Playerworlds era's map

- - - Updated - - -

also buff flowers and mining

Quote Originally Posted by HotPocketGenocide View Post
    If I was the manager, change the whole map into current Playerworlds era's map

- - - Updated - - -

also buff flowers and mining
    Buff mining? lol funny
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Buff mining? lol funny
    Even at the highest level you dont make much money, and are better off trading rock piles. The journey to get there isnt even worth it either
    At least add a reward system with exclusive mines and hats like the speedy's update

Even at the highest level you dont make much money, and are better off trading rock piles. The journey to get there isnt even worth it either
    It?s called patience. You can make a lot of money from mining. The reason why it?s not buffed is because you can literally just hold down a button and you can make cash from that.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    It?s called patience. You can make a lot of money from mining. The reason why it?s not buffed is because you can literally just hold down a button and you can make cash from that.
    You can make "a lot of money" from anything, but mining is slower than other jobs even at the top level.

You can make "a lot of money" from anything, but mining is slower than other jobs even at the top level.
    i think these jobs dont give alot money because its easy to use macro for that without getting caught
    Hai C:

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    i think these jobs dont give alot money because its easy to use macro for that without getting caught
    Same with pizzas.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"