Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: If you were an admin what would you do?

Newcomer
    I just do one thing, which brings XstarX back.

As a manager,

>Quests 6 times a year. I believe, since the major resignations and discard of crucial developers Era has declined its original platform. The real value that Era had were the quests.
    >Avoid auctioning rare items. Make new ones so the old ones are always unique and the price doesn't drop.
    >Be more involved with the staff team. Better leader, better team. Better team, better community. Better community, better game.
    >Jobs seriously needs to be buffed. Diggings shells takes too long, should increase the amount of shells spawn. For VIPS, add a new type of shovel costing $85 and doubles up the prices of shells (would promote VIP). For every other jobs, buff it.
    >Airport flights. Would be really cool.

You wouldn't be an admin for very long, considering some of these "needs" are actually selfish wants, there's probably hundreds of people who think these ideas aren't practical, myself included, the shop idea is a bit much as well, do we keep making more year shops every time a new year comes around? I think the court idea is cute but a waste of time as well, it would take forever to cycle through reports and such if we had to sentence one person at a time, the ideas you have aren't bad but they aren't thought through enough and they aren't made for the general player, try thinking of what everyone in general on graal would think is cool/want

Quote Originally Posted by BrynnBear105 View Post
    You wouldn't be an admin for very long, considering some of these "needs" are actually selfish wants, there's probably hundreds of people who think these ideas aren't practical, myself included, the shop idea is a bit much as well, do we keep making more year shops every time a new year comes around? I think the court idea is cute but a waste of time as well, it would take forever to cycle through reports and such if we had to sentence one person at a time, the ideas you have aren't bad but they aren't thought through enough and they aren't made for the general player, try thinking of what everyone in general on graal would think is cool/want
    Lol who are you replying to and why are you so butthurt with their post lmao
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Lol who are you replying to and why are you so butthurt with their post lmao
    I assume she is speaking to Krazy as his post is directly above hers.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

ProfessionalCloutChaser ReVenge's Avatar
    free ec every hour. you can just hire me now.

Make the general rules more clear and known by players and make jails more uniform and less "staff discretion". Some just can't handle it.
    delete this account if you see this, ty.