Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 40k spar reward

40k spar reward

This hat has become the face of complex sparring. You get it at 12.5k and the golden version at 20k. It is a very iconic hat that represents the experienced Complex sparrer. It represents the beginning of something (12.5k) and the elevation of that dream to higher grounds later on at 20k. But honestly... lately i couldnt stop but picturing how amazing the hat would look in diamond, along with the other diamond skins signifying completion of the sparring task, so i decided to do my own edit of it, and it looks just like i pictured. After it being made i sought after it being added to the game. The only problem i encountered is that there is 6 Reward hats for PKing and 6 for sparring, making this an even amount between the two different aspects (despite there being one that mixes the two). As a solution i thought it could be added as an extra room to either the m4a3 diamond cabin or the diamond vector cabin.

Other than that i cant find another reason for this not to be added. I know that the community would love it.

Finally, here it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Isn't all diamond related items like usually around 35k-60k wins? This hat would be sick and would represent the level of a player.

The metal grey mask, the golden mask and then the diamond mask

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

This is a perfect idea, and all of the work is already done. I see no reason why this shouldn't be added to Era
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    I think this would be a good idea.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Good idea ya

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    I know that the community would love it.
    I'm sure you'd love it.

Sounds ok. Very good way of celebrating the players of era, who live near the server.
    Any questions?
    pm me

i dont see why we‘d need another spar hat lol, especially when its just another lame recolor of already existing hats
    it sounds more like its something that you really want cause ive never seen anyone asking for a hat like that
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    i dont see why we‘d need another spar hat lol, especially when its just another lame recolor of already existing hats
    it sounds more like its something that you really want cause ive never seen anyone asking for a hat like that
    I want that hat to be ingame . Feel better ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    He made the hat file and proposed the idea on the Forums, of course he wants it! xD
    Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Sounds ok. Very good way of celebrating the players of era, who live near the server.
    xD
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".