Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 40k spar reward

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    i dont see why we‘d need another spar hat lol, especially when its just another lame recolor of already existing hats
    it sounds more like its something that you really want cause ive never seen anyone asking for a hat like that
    I barely have 100 wins, but having a hat that goes with the gun skin would be a nice feature.

Something like this​ needs to be added.

Plus, the segway was made by a player on the forums (gani's and graphics) and I highly doubt that was what the community added, but..............
    It WAS ADDED!
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I barely have 100 wins, but having a hat that goes with the gun skin would be a nice feature.

Something like this​ needs to be added.

Plus, the segway was made by a player on the forums (gani's and graphics) and I highly doubt that was what the community added, but..............
    It WAS ADDED!
    yeah but that was an actual unique item, here we‘re talking about a recolor of an already existing hat for a skin of a gun that already gives u a free hat
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    i dont see why we?d need another spar hat lol, especially when its just another lame recolor of already existing hats
    it sounds more like its something that you really want cause ive never seen anyone asking for a hat like that
    I never asked for a game like era. Yet here i am almost 4 years later almost addicted to it. I guarantee you that if it is added, those who can get it will love it, and those who cant will strive to get it.
    All im seeing is positive feedback about it here, although it is just a ?lame recolor?. Perhaps you dont spar thus you dont really know the meaning behind it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Leveler
    Well if there's 7 spar hats that's weird so make a 75k hat too and make the 12.5k hat 15k because all spar hats are same # of pks just two 0s knocked off but 12.5k is the only different one which is weird and then add a diamond version of the 150k hat for like 400k pks and a 750k hat too so its 8-8

Maybe they should balance it out by adding a 1M PK hat. There is 4 players that only need about 200k for it.

ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Maybe they should balance it out by adding a 1M PK hat. There is 4 players that only need about 200k for it.

One million kills? You're telling me there's people out there on the Server who almost have one million kills?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    One million kills? You're telling me there's people out there on the Server who almost have one million kills?
    Yeh,I saw one and don't ask for name cuz I can't remember

Sent from my G8342 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KhungZaU View Post
    Yeh,I saw one and don't ask for name cuz I can't remember

Sent from my G8342 using Tapatalk
    duke is close

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Yup. 4 players are very close to 1M pks

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    ATT-

Better make it for 50k instead of 40k. And 1M pks hat should be a diamond cool gas mask