Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trump

Trump

I'm a huge supporter of Trump. For several reasons.
    I've had plenty of people, in-game, confront me about my status "Trump 2020"
    No one yet has given me a valid reason against President Trump.

So here's a question, for the "off-topic" section, do you like Trump and the great things he is doing for America, or do you dislike Trump and feel he is in fact worse for America.

I'd like to have a friendly debate, and see the graal community's opinions.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Lmao you’re not even American. The idiot talks out of his you know what and is only in the White House bc he had nothing better to do but talk non sense. I’m from Texas and most people here regret voting for him.

I don’t know, my views on him can vary.

When he came in he had a great opportunity to help small businesses, and this is why many people voted for him. He said he would cut business tax by half but he has done nothing really on that. He said that he would get rid of/change Obama care which he has not.

If anything the only thing he has ever wanted to do was build a stronger wall, which in some points I understand. Being a Mexican. I understand people are illegal and whatever and that they should come here legally. But instead of building a wall and wasting all that, wouldn’t it just be better to edit the rules on how to get a visa or getting residency? Because what he mainly wants with that wall is to stop the drug traphiking (whatever u spell it lol) and stop “bad” people to come to the US.
    The only thing I really agreed on for this project was the security he wanted to set for immigrants crossing the border, specially because well, it’s extremely dangerous and not only that but for some people who can’t pay the coyote they are sold or put in prostitution. It’s really bad.

He is just not a very descent person either, if he had a good filter on his mouth he would have less people hate him. He can be very straightforward with what he says or will say things in a way where it sounds offensive when he doesn’t mean to.

I really just think that for him the presidency was just something that he wanted to check off his “to-do” list.

I really don’t have anything against him, but he has not been a very good president either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Lmao you’re not even American. The idiot talks out of his you know what and is only in the White House bc he had nothing better to do but talk non sense. I’m from Texas and most people here regret voting for him.
    You are exactly what is wrong with America.

You are the average Anti-Trump, Liberal moron.

Lets check the boxes.
    - Hostile
    - Acting like a dick, straight up
    - Name calling
    - Trying to censor me because I'm not "American"
    - No argument to present

Give me reasons and facts, and we will see. Let's go.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    You are exactly what is wrong with America.

You are the average Anti-Trump, Liberal moron.

Lets check the boxes.
    - Hostile
    - Acting like a dick, straight up
    - Name calling
    - Trying to censor me because I'm not "American"
    - No argument to present

Give me reasons and facts, and we will see. Let's go. ps: im a cocksucker
    Everyone knows Trump makes our country look bad. He doesnt even know what to say most of the time. He repeats himself and speaks like the world is against him.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I don’t know, my views on him can vary.

When he came in he had a great opportunity to help small businesses, and this is why many people voted for him. He said he would cut business tax by half but he has done nothing really on that. He said that he would get rid of/change Obama care which he has not.

If anything the only thing he has ever wanted to do was build a stronger wall, which in some points I understand. Being a Mexican. I understand people are illegal and whatever and that they should come here legally. But instead of building a wall and wasting all that, wouldn’t it just be better to edit the rules on how to get a visa or getting residency? Because what he mainly wants with that wall is to stop the drug traphiking (whatever u spell it lol) and stop “bad” people to come to the US.
    The only thing I really agreed on for this project was the security he wanted to set for immigrants crossing the border, specially because well, it’s extremely dangerous and not only that but for some people who can’t pay the coyote they are sold or put in prostitution. It’s really bad.

He is just not a very descent person either, if he had a good filter on his mouth he would have less people hate him. He can be very straightforward with what he says or will say things in a way where it sounds offensive when he doesn’t mean to.

I really just think that for him the presidency was just something that he wanted to check off his “to-do” list.

I really don’t have anything against him, but he has not been a very good president either.
    Thanks for the reasonable reply.
    I'll try to respond with what I know.

With some of the points, I would say relax. We have another 3, and most likely 7 more years of Trump.
    I believe Trump will get to some of his other promises soon. He has done so on ALOT, such as the wall, tax cuts, jobs etc.

"If anything the only thing he has ever wanted to do was build a stronger wall, which in some points I understand. Being a Mexican. I understand people are illegal and whatever and that they should come here legally. But instead of building a wall and wasting all that, wouldn’t it just be better to edit the rules on how to get a visa or getting residency? "

Right, I think you are suggesting, the illegal immigrants should automatically become legal immigrants and people should be able to walk into America with an easy access American citizenship.
    The problem with allowing people with easy access to an American citizenship, is that drugs, crime, terrorism etc. will be more frequent, as we are less likely to know who is entering the US.
    The people passing the borders, are bringing mass amounts of crime and drug trafficking to the US, letting them willingly enter the US, isn't the great idea. Hence why the US don't have open borders.
    ALSO, giving away American Citizenship's easily, is a huge punch in the face, to all the families who have spent time and money, earning their way into America. Like yourself I expect.

"He is just not a very descent person either, if he had a good filter on his mouth he would have less people hate him. He can be very straightforward with what he says or will say things in a way where it sounds offensive when he doesn’t mean to."

Alot of people seem to be making this point.

I say that this was a good thing. Presidents in the past has been puppets, being pushed along with anything. Not Trump.
    Personally I would say he was a decent person. And hey, most of the time the "mean" people and "straight forward" people, are the ones that get things done. I wouldn't like to see an overly nice person negotiate to world leaders about serious matters.

Nowadays, almost anything is offensive. Trump is against political correctness. Which again, is also a reason I look up to him so much. Political correctness is a legal way to censor people, completely against the first amendment. Political correctness kills, and is a disease that needs to be eliminated.

" I really don’t have anything against him, but he has not been a very good president either. "

So far, in his first year, he has achieved record unemployment, record unemployment with African Americans, record stock rates, best negotiations in years, meeting with Kim Jong Un - being the first President to do so, started to bringing ALOT of jobs back from China and other places, helped aid with the hurricane in Houston as well as visit and support similar unfortunate events.
    All of the above being the top of my head.

Doing all this with the Liberal media slandering him every day. The media brain washing the less educated, young people of America.

I appreciate your opinions, hopefully I can change your mind. Feel free to refute my arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Everyone knows Trump makes our country look bad. He doesnt even know what to say most of the time. He repeats himself and speaks like the world is against him.
    Yet again, you can't seem to give any evidence nor any logical reply.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I hate trump cuz he?s against LGBT ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I hate trump cuz he?s against LGBT ppl
    What makes you say that?
    Any questions?
    pm me

That’s not what I meant when I said that it should be different for illegal immigrants to get their VISA, never did I mention they would get it easily, not automatically.

When I said he needs a filter I meant because he says things a certain way, never did I say it was wrong, I said there is a way of saying things but he chooses not to. It’s about knowing how to speak, knowing how to sell your own ideas.

I don’t really like being on debates where my points are twisted a bit, like the immigrant point. I don’t think he is the worst, nor do I think he is the best.

Trump is an assclown but he is waaayyyy better than hillary clinton so yah. also im in favor of the wall because honestly I dont want illegal aliens in my country.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com