Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trump

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    What makes you say that?
    Cuz I only view liberal media and they said that he does ^^

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    That’s not what I meant when I said that it should be different for illegal immigrants to get their VISA, never did I mention they would get it easily, not automatically.

When I said he needs a filter I meant because he says things a certain way, never did I say it was wrong, I said there is a way of saying things but he chooses not to. It’s about knowing how to speak, knowing how to sell your own ideas.

I don’t really like being on debates where my points are twisted a bit, like the immigrant point. I don’t think he is the worst, nor do I think he is the best.
    " But instead of building a wall and wasting all that, wouldn’t it just be better to edit the rules on how to get a visa or getting residency? "
    This is what you said. You suggested to edit the rules. Edit the rules, to make is easier? or harder? I took it as easier. You need to be more clear.
    You suggested to edit the rules on how to actually to actually get the VISA. You never suggested how those rules could be altered. That seems to be why I misinterpreted it.

"He is just not a very descent person either, if he had a good filter on his mouth he would have less people hate him. He can be very straightforward with what he says or will say things in a way where it sounds offensive when he doesn’t mean to."

There is a way of saying things, but he chooses not to? So he is wrong in saying things in his own way? Not following.

And again, that's why I like Trump. He doesn't allow himself to be oppresed by the censoring Liberals. The only reason you think the way he is speaking is rather wrong, is because yourself and others have been brought up in a controlled enviroment, where you are taught not to say anything, even the slightest critical. Trump says no. Trump doesn't allow himself to be one of the sheep. He's the Sheppard, taking out the wolves.

"I don’t really like being on debates where my points are twisted a bit"

I would suggest giving reasons and explaining your thoughts more clearly for next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Cuz I only view liberal media and they said that he does ^^
    Just checking, was that sarcasm against Liberal media, or are you being genuine?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Trump is an assclown but he is waaayyyy better than hillary clinton so yah. also im in favor of the wall because honestly I dont want illegal aliens in my country.
    Thanks for that educated opinion and explanation.

If you could expand on the reasons why you don't like Trump, that would be interesting.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    It was genuine. I’m very liberal but also very uneducated. I know nothing about Hilary Clinton, but the things I’ve heard Trump say just seem very unprofessional. Most of the comments I’m referring to are too inappropriate for this forum, but I think you know what I’m talking about.

From what I’ve heard online, the trump administration has repealed laws which protect transgender people’s rights, which is very disheartening to see. Overall, since he’s taken office, instead of moving forward with LGBT rights, it seems to have gone backwards. But again, I’m extremely uneducated and unfortunately only get my info from online, so who knows if half this stuff was already an issue even before Trump took office, but afaik, it wasn’t.

To conclude, I believe trump wants the worst for the LGBT community and with the things he’s said publicly, he should’ve never become president.

It was genuine. I’m very liberal but also very uneducated. I know nothing about Hilary Clinton, but the things I’ve heard Trump say just seem very unprofessional. Most of the comments I’m referring to are too inappropriate for this forum, but I think you know what I’m talking about.

From what I’ve heard online, the trump administration has repealed laws which protect transgender people’s rights, which is very disheartening to see. Overall, since he’s taken office, instead of moving forward with LGBT rights, it seems to have gone backwards. But again, I’m extremely uneducated and unfortunately only get my info from online, so who knows if half this stuff was already an issue even before Trump took office, but afaik, it wasn’t.

To conclude, I believe trump wants the worst for the LGBT community and with the things he’s said publicly, he should’ve never become president.
    You seem to be right. Very uneducated. The typical sheep like characteristic.

Anyways, can you answer one question.

Why should a mental disorder be normalized and accepted rather than treated?
    Any questions?
    pm me

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    You seem to be right. Very uneducated. The typical sheep like characteristic.

Anyways, can you answer one question.

Why should a mental disorder be normalized and accepted rather than treated?
    Because it’s unfortunately unfixable. It’s the way your brain develops. Like autism, it’s an unwanted disorder but unfortunately has no cure. The best we, as humans can do is to make autistic and transgender people have the best lives possible in the short time that they have on this earth.

Hopefully in the future we’ll be able to better understand how autism and gender dysphoria develops, and hopefully be able to prevent it from happening in the first place.

There is a correlation between autism and gender dysphoria, which leads me to believe something screwed me up as a baby. Whether it’s genetics, environmental or a combination of the two, I don’t know. I wish there was effective treatment available for both my disorders, but there’s not.

Because it’s unfortunately unfixable. It’s the way your brain develops. Like autism, it’s an unwanted disorder but unfortunately has no cure. The best we, as humans can do is to make autistic and transgender people have the best lives possible in the short time that they have on this earth.

Hopefully in the future we’ll be able to better understand how autism and gender dysphoria develops, and hopefully be able to prevent it from happening in the first place.

There is a correlation between autism and gender dysphoria, which leads me to believe something screwed me up as a baby. Whether it’s genetics, environmental or a combination of the two, I don’t know. I wish there was effective treatment available for both my disorders, but there’s not.
    In most cases, people are diagnosed with autism at birth.

Not gender dysphoria. Gender Dysphoria is taught. Making Gender Dysphoria an accepted thing in society is the cause of it.
    Making Autism an accepted thing in society, doesn't make people Autistic.

Instead of preaching about how great LGBT is. Think of the consequences. You are not helping people.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    In most cases, people are diagnosed with autism at birth.

Not gender dysphoria. Gender Dysphoria is taught. Making Gender Dysphoria an accepted thing in society is the cause of it.
    Making Autism an accepted thing in society, doesn't make people Autistic.

Instead of preaching about how great LGBT is. Think of the consequences. You are not helping people.
    Gender dysphoria is not taught. I always felt different (gender-wise), but never had a name for it. Only when I went through puberty did I realize what was wrong; I wasn’t the right sex. I’m aware that it’s a delusional disorder, but I had never even heard of it before experiencing it.

Yes, most males are diagnosed with autism before the age of 3, but I wasn’t because I’m a female. They thought I was just a poorly-raised rude child with ADHD. Many females unfortunately aren’t diagnosed with autism till later in life, and because of it, don’t receive proper treatment.

Yes I fully agree that the 50,000 genders on tumblr and stuff certainly ARE learned, but pure gender dysphoria like what I have, is not.

Also, I never said that the LGBT community was great. Both homosexuality and gender dysphoria are unfortunate things, but rather than criticize and belittle LGBT, just let them be themselves. They’re not hurting anyone.

Honestly I think Kevin rudd should be the pm

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Trump?

Has made a lot of questionable idiotic choices. Has balls though.

Don't care about him tbh, More worried about how bad the UK is going to turn out after Brexit.

Slightly off-topic,
    BTW if there's anyone who actually supports brexit please seek medical attention.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Gender dysphoria is not taught. I always felt different (gender-wise), but never had a name for it. Only when I went through puberty did I realize what was wrong; I wasn’t the right sex. I’m aware that it’s a delusional disorder, but I had never even heard of it before experiencing it.

Yes, most males are diagnosed with autism before the age of 3, but I wasn’t because I’m a female. They thought I was just a poorly-raised rude child with ADHD. Many females unfortunately aren’t diagnosed with autism till later in life, and because of it, don’t receive proper treatment.

Yes I fully agree that the 50,000 genders on tumblr and stuff certainly ARE learned, but pure gender dysphoria like what I have, is not.

Also, I never said that the LGBT community was great. Both homosexuality and gender dysphoria are unfortunate things, but rather than criticize and belittle LGBT, just let them be themselves. They’re not hurting anyone.
    Gender dysphoria is most certainly taught. This was unheard of before the rich Liberals took over the media and colleges. People aren't born thinking they are the opposite gender. That's ridiculous. You think that, because of the people around you.
    The person you, and everyone else is, is because of the environment and culture around you.

Again, Gender dysphoria patients should not be just left alone. You can cure, if not, most defiantly help them. Austism, you can't.
    Quoting Ben, "My grandparent thought he could talk to the radio. Did the nurses tell him that he could infact talk to the radio, or did they try help them?"

Someone with an illness like Gender dysphoria, should not be able to chop their gentiles off, because they think they are a women.
    Nor should they have right, in which could effect other people.
    And most certainly should not expect me to pretend you are not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Trump?

Has made a lot of questionable idiotic choices. Has balls though.

Don't care about him tbh, More worried about how bad the UK is going to turn out after Brexit.

Slightly off-topic,
    BTW if there's anyone who actually supports brexit please seek medical attention.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Fair enough.

To be honest, I haven't even looked properly into brexit at all. However I do know that the European Union is a hell hole.
    And immigration is a problem in Britain.

Britain is already screwed with our Anti Human right laws.
    Any questions?
    pm me